cobra petition

Started by fortbethel, Feb 26, 2007, 11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortbethel

This song ROCKS! I've been a Jacket fan 4 just over a year now and own the 4 obvious albums but none of the EPs. I-tunes wants 8 bucks 4 this! I mean u HAVE to buy the full EP to own the song. I heard Cobra 4 the first time in concert then downloaded the entire show when it got up online. I JUST CAN'T GET COBRA OUT OF MY FREAKIN HEAD! THE JACKET RULE!

Ghosts_on_TV

Chocolate & Ice is worth 8 bucks.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

BH

There are five great songs on that bad boy.  Here it is for $5 plus $2.50 shipping and you get the sweet photography and packaging!

http://product.half.ebay.com/Chocolate-And-Ice-EP_W0QQtgZinfoQQprZ3473740
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

QuoteChocolate & Ice is worth 8 bucks.

What GoT said. It's worth the 8 bones. If for anything, get it for Cobra. Or search around like Bermuda said. It's worth it....

Angry Ewok

If Cobra is the main course, then Holy, Can You See The Hard Helmet On My Head?, & Sweetheart make for awesome finger sandwiches.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

BH

For me, there is a certain "mood" to this ep, and to fully appreciate the beauty that is Cobra, you have to set the table with Hard Helmet and Sooner.  Then bring it on home with Holy and Sweetheart.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

fortbethel

Thanks 4 the feedback everyone. I feel much better now just laying down 8 bucks 4 the full EP. :)

ms. yvon

also:  the messages on c&i are wonderful.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

The DARK

QuoteThanks 4 the feedback everyone. I feel much better now just laying down 8 bucks 4 the full EP. :)
Glad to see you made the right choice.
In another time, in another place, in another face

steelyB

just wish they would play it two nights in a row (tonight please!_ - I always miss it by one one night - sucks.