*Non Album Songs*

Started by sweatboard, Jun 19, 2007, 05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

Why the fuck would they edit it?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Angry Ewok

w/ America - Golden

I emailed this to Brian about 4 hours ago.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

BH

there's old sept blues from 2 meter, which i still don't have (any help out there?)

Hey, I e-mailed that to you a while back.  Did you not get it?  

Let me know, and I'll put it on sendspace.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

aMD

no, i didn't get it. i figured you forgot about me.  maybe my spamblocker ate it up? i'd appreciate it.  ;D

re: brad: ???

aMD

did you get honest man from the demos yet?

Magnix

there is a very rare single CD single with the band Ruckus from Elizabethtown featuring "Freebird".

As I PM'ed you yesterday, that's one of the very few things I don't have either. I have it listed on my site, but I got the info from a guy in the UK. He was going to send me a CD-R copy, but that never came through unfortunately. And can you all believe it that he picked it up for only 10p (UK currency)!?!!!

there's old sept blues from 2 meter, which i still don't have (any help out there?)

I haven't gone back looking through previous threads, but haven't I uploaded this version a while back? And didn't you get in then. I seem to remember I upped that for you together with the Beck track that's on the same disc!?

Quotethe best source for discography stuff is always ger's site:
http://www.gerpotze.com/mymorningjacket/

Good you mention that! It seems as if from time people want to find out about things that have already been done once or even a million times before ;-)

QuoteEDIT #2: I also don't have How Could I know on my computer though i have the vinyl. that one seems rare even though it's available on itunes, i just can't bring myself to buy a 4th copy of okonokos!

Again, I haven't gone back to previous threads on this board, but I remember that someone made a chart of all the various versions of Okonokos, which concluded that How I Could I Know is only on the iTunes version. It's not on the CD, vinyl or DVD version, and not on Acoustic Chorale either. I have all of the three Okonokos versions (plus Acoustic Chorale), and I'm not really interested im buying a 4th version. I think this a good example of why recordcompanies shouldn't complain about stuff being shared on the internet. Do they really expect everyone will buy all different versions? Oh well, that's a whole different subject, so let's not start about that. If someone who has the iTunes version could make it available here, it would be really really appreciated.

Quotealso, brian, his list of collaborations is not complete but it's a good place to start:
http://www.gerpotze.com/mymorningjacket/collaborations.html
looks like he's missing:
w/ M Ward - Chinese Translation
w/ M Ward - Magic Trick
w/ M Ward - Headed for a Fall
w/ America - Golden

And finally, and I have mentioned this before in another thread, although I more or less closed my site from January 2007 onwards, I'm always interested in additional information from before 2007. But since I don't have the time anymore, I would appreciate detailed input of stuff as above, if anyone can provide that of course, so I can simply copy and paste it onto the site. I'm even interested in continuing the site with stuff released from January 2007 onwards, if people are interested to provide detailed input and make it some sort of collaborative effort!