MMJ Into Jesus? Says Who?

Started by Chubbs_McMammoth, Mar 30, 2007, 04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Wait a second, do you mean to say that this ([size=22]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h__nkSdtxd0[/size])

might shed some light on the subject at hand?

It seems to me that this is a more accurate explination.......

http://www.colossiansthreesixteen.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/flogger350x450.jpg

There's Still Time.........

lime1968

straight from the poor beaten horse's dead mouth

"and ALL then are one in the same"
ups and downs, bigotry and open minds, there'll be days of peace, you'll always have the time

marino13

I said something that wasn't very nice.  I deleted.

Remmi

Sorry I didn't take the time to read every post on every page of the thread.  I didn't notice that the vid had already been referred to.  Basically, I felt many posts were conjectural and we might do well to actually listen, as aMillionDreams noted, to Jim and what he has said on the subject.  There's a video that might be helpful.....oh, wait.....nevermind.  
Also, as a means of tooting my own horn, as it were, I shot the video.   8-)
Dieu et les Dames.

sweatboard

Quotestraight from the poor beaten horse's dead mouth

"and ALL then are one in the same"

Well said.  

P.S. Remmi, my comment was not pointed at anyone in particular.  I was just getting a kick out of how many times Dylan has had to explain that the linked video pretty much says it all.  Nice job by the way.  For anyone who's not sure what video I'm refering to.......

There's Still Time.........

supernova9

QuoteI decided to put my two cents in with this line from The Way That He Sings..

It's just the way that he sings,
not the words that he says, or the band.
I'm in love with this soul, it's a meaning that I understand.

I tend to lean on the side that music is more important than words.  Because people interpret words, they feel music.  But thats just a crazy guy from Kentucky.

I didn't know Jesus sang or was in a band, but you learn something new everyday. I suppose it's impossible to be in love with anyone's soul other than Jesus', right?  I always thought the way that he sings is about this year's season premiere of southpark, for example:
why's it so strange when they say that the world's moving upwards
could it be anymore clear?

whatever, dude. everybody knows that the way that he sings is about freebasing smarties in bob newhart's chevy van and then kicking infants into swimming pools.

and for the record, jesus was in a band. you think stevie nicks really played that tambourine on rumours? she just posed with that shit. liner notes, peeps. liner notes.

I'm late to the game on this thread, but Meg, this "made me laugh to beat the band," to quote The Stranger in the Big Lebowski.  

Come on, why over-think something like this?  Enjoy the music for what it means to you and be done with it.

War End

It's really about the passion for the music.....when music hits a certain quality level it becomes almost spiritual....we've all experienced that before and I think Jim always tries to convey that in interviews etc.   People will interpret that in different ways I guess.