+++1st Annual One Big Jacket Festival+++

Started by aMD, Jun 07, 2007, 10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

video would be cool. i ain't got the gear though.

sucks you can't come, Brian.  you'll have to come next year even if i have to come down to TN and kidnap you!  

i can probably record the audio with my 8-track.

megisnotreal

brian, it makes me sad that you cannot make it. but i will take plenty of pics for you.

fitzcarraldo

Aww shucks Brian, yeah that Does suck.  Hope all is well bro.

ms. yvon

MAIL ORDER BULK PURCHASE PEEPS!!

MOOD LIGHTING!!

DRUNKEN SPORTING EVENTS!!

man oh man.  this is coming together so well.  million, thanks for rockin the itinerary.  you're like julie on teh love boat, but with much cool activities.   [smiley=beer.gif]

today i am in indianapolis...heading to tennessee tonight after the wilco show.  will be swinging thru all those firework states on my way back to OBH.  i'm a bit of a firework lightweight, but if i see something too rad to pass up, i'll bring it along!

glad to hear there are coffee drinkers:  i brought the press!  and i'll be packing a camera!

gonna warm up my peep-tossing arm.  i've been working on my slider.   8-)
see you in a week!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Ghosts_on_TV

Man, this is going to be rad. I need this in my life right now...see y'all in a week peeps!  8-)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

megisnotreal

QuoteMan, this is going to be rad. I need this in my life right now...see y'all in a week peeps!  8-)

high fives!

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteMan, this is going to be rad. I need this in my life right now...see y'all in a week peeps!  8-)

high fives!

Down low....

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Ghosts_on_TV

Brad, you're coming, right? I'm looking forward to meeting you!

vespachick

QuoteI will most likely be smuggling in some of my favorite wine from Morgan Creek Vineyard. I'll be sure to remind everyone of my sophistication by lightly swirling the wine in my Dixie Cup while using words like "quite smashing, really" in place of words like "rockin' the balls off"...

I sincerely hope you will be doing so while wearing a smoking jacket and cravat. And of course carrying a walking stick.  Which I'm sure will come in handy should the bonfire come to fruition.  

Man oh man, I wish were able to meet up with everyone.  Sounds like it will a helluva good time.  Looking forward to the stories....and 2008!  Be safe all.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

colleen

QuoteUnfortunatly it does not look like I'm going to be able to make it this year. :'(  Hopefuly next year.  I hope someone can tape some video clips of some of the performances.  I'd also like to see some cornholing action with mabey some Barry White playing in the background.      
:(  :'( I really wanted to meet you.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

TEO

In

Electric

Lawn Game="Washers"

See You Friday!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMD

Nice.  I'm so glad you're going to make the trip TEO, can't wait to meet you.  i've never heard of washers until now.  seems it's like cornhole only with three holes and you throw oversized washers as supposed to bean bags.  i'll give her a whirl if you bring it!  

BH

Washers is big in these parts.  You're not allowed to have a BarBQ without them.  It's the law.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

TEO

QuoteWashers is big in these parts.  You're not allowed to have a BarBQ without them.  It's the law.
I bought it in Missouri on my last trip there.  
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

fitzcarraldo

5 days!

Hey Dylan, will there be a p.a. there to hook up a laptop/ipod/cd player? I can get a quarter inch to 1/8 inch adapter if need be.  :)  

aMD

yeah. we'll have a small pa with xlr and 1/4" inputs.

fitzcarraldo

bug

I'd like to come down for this on Saturday, but I don't know very many of you, so if I show up be nice to me :)  
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

megisnotreal

QuoteI'd like to come down for this on Saturday, but I don't know very many of you, so if I show up be nice to me :)  

you can hang out with me  :)