Release Predictions (guessing game)

Started by ycartrob, Aug 27, 2007, 09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

I say it is going to be a double CD released on the Winter Solstice 08 (just in time for Christmas)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

JacketGal

I guess Shinki Chen - June 3 got the closest!  8-) Way to go! What does he win?
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

ycartrob

QuoteI guess Shinki Chen - June 3 got the closest!  8-) Way to go! What does he win?

The winner recieves a special secret gift from me and even though they'll never know what it is, when good things happen to them they will wonder if that was it...

:o :o :o :o

BH

QuoteI guess Shinki Chen - June 3 got the closest!  8-) Way to go! What does he win?

Not so fast, we all know how these release dates go.  It certainly wouldn't be the first time something was delayed.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

I thought we were pedicting when it would leak.
There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

The winner recieves a special secret gift from me and even though they'll never know what it is, when good things happen to them they will wonder if that was it...

:o :o :o :o
;D ;D ;D

Hooray for me Billy, HOORAY FOR ME!!!

Do I need to change my name back to Shinki Chen to get my prize?

I hope the writers strike ends soon...who's going to write my acceptance speech if it doesn't? And I'm sure as hell not crossing any picket lines to claim my award! First the Golden Globes & now this...I kind of feel like Steven Spielberg.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

getinthevan

Damn, I was off by 14 days.  So close.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

pico

Pitchfork ran a story today saying a June 10th release.

Jon T.

It looks as if the majority of us will be getting a nice tax rebate this year in June.  Is it just coincidence that the album will be released shortly thereafter?    :-?

I think not.

cmccubbin@work

QuoteIt looks as if the majority of us will be getting a nice tax rebate this year in June.  Is it just coincidence that the album will be released shortly thereafter?    :-?

I think not.

Bush loves MMJ.

Or does MMJ love "bush"?
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

Jon T.