Thrusting In Your Face....The album cover contest.

Started by sweatboard, Jan 29, 2008, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

pawpaw

I think that the band should hire the designer that has, for so long, produced such groundbreaking cover art for Man-O-War.....Man-O-War....they're HUGE in Russia.

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

EC

pretty sure that if mantooth saw bo in an outfit like that, it would kill her.
and we can't have that.  where else would we find such sassafrazzz?

DaFunkyPrecedent

those guys are FUCKING HOT!!

I think the album cover should be some offensive, religious picture...like Jim James drinking the blood of Jesus while the boys are bowing  in honor..or something like that.  EVIL URGES!
God damn those shaky knees.

pawpaw

Quotethose guys are FUCKING HOT!!

I think the album cover should be some offensive, religious picture...like Jim James drinking the blood of Jesus while the boys are bowing  in honor..or something like that.  EVIL URGES!

You know, I'm pretty sure that Jesus reads this stuff, and I'm pretty sure you're going to hell now.

Seriously though, I'm an asshole, and I've said a lot of twisted shit in my time, but I generally keep my shit talking to people that I know, can take it, and love to dish it back. Posting something like that, on a Forum that I know has (at least a couple) Christians as members, is just rude.

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Coltrane

....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

ycartrob

dragonboy

QuoteI got a couple of ideas:

I'm pretty sure I've seen some of her movies!  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

I actually thought this was the album cover for TIUF.  ;D

dragonboy

That picture makes me laugh out loud every time!  ;D

Best Forum Picture Ever, no contest! You girls deserve an award or something + a stubble & whiskers kiss on the cheek from all the boys in the band!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

primushead

What does the "I was perfect in October" pin mean?

Dorothy_Mantooth

QuoteWhat does the "I was perfect in October" pin mean?

it's for perfect attendance. in 1997.  8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) what a loser. and actually, i think it belonged to my brother. so i'll make fun of him later.

A+[ch8730][ch8730][ch8730][ch8730]
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Dorothy_Mantooth

"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

whothrewthecake

Quoteso i'm pretty sure it has to be this.

oh this is so epic.

Dorothy_Mantooth

is this the jacket forum? because i'm starting to think there's more pictures of us than them. DON'TCARE

Dorothy_Mantooth

Quotethe rainbow wall
memoirs

if by 'the rainbow wall,' you mean the entrance to one of Austin's finest gay clubs, The Cockpit....

MarkW

Nice.  But not a patch on the face shake masterpiece.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.