Tennessee Fire Album Picture (PLEASE HELP!!!)

Started by brannttw0, Feb 21, 2008, 05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brannttw0

On the back of one of the albums or EP's is a picture of the band standing in front of huge neon sign that says Tennessee Fire.

Does anyone know which album/ep this picture is from?

More importantly, does anyone have this picture?

Crispy

I've seen that picture somewhere... ;)

Ask EC about it, I believe she knows the person who took it.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

easy jim

it looks like a fireworks store that would be on the kentucky tenn border...when i was a kid, i spent a lot of time in KY with my cousins and they used to make a big deal about how we had fireworks (in tn).  i hope i'm not just talking out of my ass on this one...
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

SMc55

Is it a firework factory?
Maybe that's just in my head.

Crispy

I don't know the whole story, but it is a fireworks store, and I'd guess it's in TN.

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ycartrob

SMc55

I thought it was something like that. Thanks Tracy.

Fee71

Funny Story, Me and a buddy were driving back to FL after seeing the boys in Atl & and Nashville in 06. We thought it would be a great idea to stop and get some fireworks for New Years. It had to be one of the coolest things ever, I can still remember both of us reaching for the TTF album and just being completly shocked. That was a sign, "no pun intended"

"FOR ALL YOUR DAYS I WISH YOU BLINDNESS"

BH

On a similar subject, the front of Tenn Fire is Vegas right?   I think I've seen that pool somewhere else.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

brannttw0

Perfect. Thanks a lot.

Yeah, I was asking because the store is Tennessee-Alabama Fireworks, which is on I-24 about 20 minutes east of Chattanooga.

tomEisenbraun

Definitely the one in right before Chattanooga on 24.

I love that place. The obligatory dirty magazine stand, the terrible prophylactics in the bathroom (French Tickler, anyone?), the miles of incredible fireworks, and the assorted "pickaninny" art for sale. I put that in quotes because I would never use that word, but have no idea how else to describe something so blatantly racist. Everything about that store is perfect.

I bought a dishtowel from them. It says "Makin' Bacon" at the top. Underneath is one solid hog firmly "mounting" a companion hog. That was a good dishtowel.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

CC

QuoteI've seen that picture somewhere... ;)

Ask EC about it, I believe she knows the person who took it.

i took this pic on the road to bonnaroo 2005, coming from knoxville.
glorious place.

EC

QuoteOn the back of one of the albums or EP's is a picture of the band standing in front of huge neon sign that says Tennessee Fire.

that picture is from the album called the tennessee fire.  it's on the back of the booklet insert. :)

i don't know who took the original picture, though.
but i do know the exceedingly terrific cc baxter. :) he took a similar pic a few years back.

CC

QuoteOn the back of one of the albums or EP's is a picture of the band standing in front of huge neon sign that says Tennessee Fire.

that picture is from the album called the tennessee fire.  it's on the back of the booklet insert. :)

i don't know who took the original picture, though.
but i do know the exceedingly terrific cc baxter. :) he took a similar pic a few years back.

well, there's no band on the original Tennessee Fire album pic.

my version, the one with jim standing on front of it, is on the back of the At Dawn/Tennessee Fire Demos Package album.  

ycartrob

well, there's no band on the original Tennessee Fire album pic.

actually, that's not true. If you look real, real close through the windows, you can clearly see a young Jim with a Zagnut, Mr. Pibb, Juggs magazine, and a I'd Rather Be Driving My Gibson bumpersticker on the counter, waiting for the casier to ring him up.

you have to look real, real hard (like, squint your eyes).

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."