Evil Urges Track List - Billboard Article

Started by LaurieBlue, Mar 07, 2008, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

That sounds truly smashing indeed. Finally they're done with the LedZep-rock!

(I'm just saying that to make enemies here, you understand that  :))
I'm ready when you are

vespachick

Quotei wwish you couldd sse me shakingg :o

That was well done, by the way. 8-)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

LaurieBlue

Quotethis album has the potential to be one long, reeling version of "Cobra".......not that that's a bad thing, haha,

That was my first thought too..and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that track and the whole vibe surrounding it.   To have a whole album like that....!  whoa...

It's going to be a looong Spring.

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Ghosts_on_TV

I must have read over this article like 50 times now.  :)  I'm pumped!
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

DaFunkyPrecedent

...just the direction i wanted them go.  Listening party next thurs.  We'll get half of the songs I bet, if not more at the South by South West show.  
God damn those shaky knees.

Yatz

Quotehhhmmmm...not to be a negative nancy, but i'm "highly suspicious" of this new "sound" and "direction"....

I have to conquer.  One of the things I was most impressed with about "Z" was the restraint.  10 songs, great dynamics, no bullshit.  

I am as excited to hear this as ever, but I worry about all my favorite bands falling in to the category of musical masterbation.
[url="//www.myspace.com/travistalbert"]www.myspace.com/travistalbert[/url]

ms. yvon

Quote"A falsetto driven groove fest" for crying out loud!

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
!!  the band just NAILS these groove tracks!  and falsetto?  WHOOOOOOOO!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

tomEisenbraun

Quotehmmmmmmm

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/evilurges.html

I'll be watching this one...

Thanks Riny!!!

[size=32]JUNE 10, 2008[/size]
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

The DARK

I'm not really worried about the length of the tracklisting. At Dawn was all the better for its length and sprawl. And given their history of great soul covers, I'd think that their studio originals are at the same quality.
In another time, in another place, in another face

October

hey folks-

haven't posted here in a couple years, but i'd like to come out of retirement to say that i am pumped for this new album.  track list looks awesome.  i remember the wait when Z came out and i suspect the payoff here will be just as big.

cheers.

Drunkre

Quotei WANT TO HEAR THIS ALUMINUM PARK RIGHT NOW

Its gotta be about trailer parks right?  Please God let it be about trailer parks...and tornadoes.
it's a voice. and it's a choice
to call you out. or stay at home

aMD

Quotehey folks-

haven't posted here in a couple years, but i'd like to come out of retirement to say that i am pumped for this new album.  track list looks awesome.  i remember the wait when Z came out and i suspect the payoff here will be just as big.

cheers.

Welcome back!

Nikkogino

I'm very excited as well.............someone needs to do some serious recording on Monday night so we can hear some of these new tracks.  

Or I can wait until Thursday night...................or, someone just do some recording so I will have a good Tuesday.