MMJ on Heroes Soundtrack

Started by The_DARK, Feb 28, 2008, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

BH

This confuses the hell out of me.  I've seen every episode of Heroes (my favorite new show) and I have never heard MMJ and can't remember hearing any of those other bands for that matter.   I just don't get it?  What does one have to do with the other.  Don't get me wrong, I love the show, and a lot of those bands, but it's confusing me.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

Since I'm a total Scifi dork... I LOVE HEROES... Never heard MMJ on it, though.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ChiefOKONO

schweeeet!  i dig this show!!!

cmccubbin@work

maybe its the people on the shows musical "heroes"...?
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

BH

I wonder if it will be new Chills or old Chills?  CC?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

LaurieBlue

http://www.twistedear.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1602&Itemid=33

"A host of alt. rock's elite have contributed tracks to the soundtrack for hit series Heroes. The soundtrack is said to be a musical companion piece to the show, and will be released through NBC Records on March 18th."

BH

I noticed on itunes the mmj song was listed as Chills (Master Remix).  I'm curious to know if this song is any different from the two we have already.  Anyone purchase this yet?

notdarkyet

to answer your question, it is mixed differently and shorter than the one on the "Off The Record" single.  i've never heard the other other version.

-justin

BH

Quoteto answer your question, it is mixed differently and shorter than the one on the "Off The Record" single.  i've never heard the other other version.

-justin

Hey thanks man.  I'll have to pick that up.