Main Menu

Great combo

Started by cantrell-r, Apr 16, 2008, 09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cantrell-r

I could listen to the lowdown/the way that he sings section of okonokos until i die.  I'm not sure it gets any better--so exuberant, so melodic, ahhhhhh......it always puts me in a great mood.

evilPaauwe

amen!!   way that he sings on okonokos makes me wanna cry.  i think the "whyyyyyyyyyyyyy  we so loouuuuuuud"        part are my favorite vocals from jim.
cheers.

Dillsnufus

I could listen to the whole album until i die it's so great and perfect.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

weeniebeenie

Okonokos is always on high rotation in my house. That album/dvd is soooo great. The Way That He Sings is definitely one of my favourites.
How loud can silence get?

Don Dante

QuoteI could listen to the lowdown/the way that he sings section of okonokos until i die.  I'm not sure it gets any better--so exuberant, so melodic, ahhhhhh......it always puts me in a great mood.

Yes!  That intro to Lowdown gets me so pumped, and I love both songs, so great versions back-to-back never gets old.  

I'm in love with this soul; it's a meaning that I understand.
Keep on dreamin' boy,
cuz when you stop dreamin'
it's time to die.

Igbo

QuoteI could listen to the whole album until i die it's so great and perfect.

Agreed! Its the only complete album i have on my ipod. Probably one of the best live albums of all-time, IMO

Ghosts_on_TV

I love that when I got the dvd, my old roomate was like "Wow, they are like, saving rock...". Now they are one of his favorite bands.  :)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

bearass

the dondante/runthru on the lp is one of the best or steam engine/dancefloors