Evil Urges Appreciation Thread!

Started by Nikkogino, Apr 20, 2008, 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkogino

Part 1 of Touch Me...You guys think everything else is different............what the hizzell is this?  Ha.

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

Nikkogino

QuoteWeirder than Highly Suspicious?

No, but weird for MMJ.

Highly Suspicious sounds ridiculously awesome though........the giggles are intact!

The DARK

No, but weird for MMJ.

Highly Suspicious sounds ridiculously awesome though........the giggles are intact!

And the growl? Does it still exist?

Nikkogino

No, but weird for MMJ.

And the growl? Does it still exist?

Put it this way....it is a gigglefest all the way through.  God its awesome..and this is coming from someone who didn't really like it live.

I'm three songs in and it has already surpassed all other albums.  I think they have made their previous work obsolete.

aMD

just download it and get it over with, dark.

Nikkogino

Quotejust download it and get it over with, dark.

on the other hand, if you do wait, you are in for a real treat.

on the other hand, if you don't wait, you are in for a real treat sooner.

The DARK

Quotejust download it and get it over with, dark.

NO! I WILL RESIST!

I've heard all I needed to hear about the new tracks. And I am NOT the dark 01.

aMD

How did this thread survive but my discussion thread got deleted?  oh well.  i understand sharing links is frowned upon, but can we not discuss the music in the music section?  just asking.  

CC

QuoteHow did this thread survive but my discussion thread got deleted?  oh well.  i understand sharing links is frowned upon, but can we not discuss the music in the music section?  just asking.  

there was clearly some evil sharing going on throughout that thread.

aMD

QuoteHow did this thread survive but my discussion thread got deleted?  oh well.  i understand sharing links is frowned upon, but can we not discuss the music in the music section?  just asking.  

there was clearly some evil sharing going on throughout that thread.

that's true. i guess it was just easier to delete the whole thing, huh?  when Z came out there was a monstrous discussion thread that went untouched.  I guess the rules changed.  I guess I can wait until june to hear what everyone thinks.