I'm Incredibley Awesome

Started by primushead, Apr 23, 2008, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

When the first webcast came out, I refused to listen to it for fear of hearing new songs.

When I heard the leaked version(s) were available, I didn't even try to download it.

The first ANYTHING I heard off of EU was the self-titled track after its official release.  

Also, I wasn't hip to the "Thrusting in your face" joke until a couple of days ago...which I now find hilarious.  

My point is, I know almost nothing about the record except its release date, have kept myself from clicking on any thread that could REMOTELY ruin any surprise about it for me, and here I stand on April 23rd: almost a month away, and the album is still in a relative blackout mode for me.  I can only imagine the awesomeness that awaits on the official release date.

I am the most loyal fan ever for not listening to anything.  I deserve an award.  A BIG award.  Everyone who has heard the album in advance is simply not as cool as me, and should be sued by the RIAA for all the damage they've done.  

My ego is out of control.  

That is all.

tdogjuwan

It's like waiting for your wedding night to start thrusting in someone's face!

whothrewthecake

you are strong. i'm glad you finally get/like the thrusting in your face joke because IT'S THE BEST THING EVUH.

corey

You are, indeed, awesome. I think you deserve a special award.

;)

TFowl

You sound like the chode at parties who has to let everyone know what his opinion is and that it is the only right opinion on any topic that is discussed.

evilPaauwe

I'd have to agree and say your definitely incredibly awesome.           i really envy you now.     i have read practically every thread concerning the new alb. and have listened to "dont touch 2" and the title track a handful of times.       i really regret doing all of that.
    You should definitely continue down the path your on... and then on June 10, get absolutely owned.
cheers.

EC

[size=8]cock 8====D[/size]

the above is for ggggreggggg and is not intended to be a name called by me to anybody else.

Dorothy_Mantooth

ggggreggggg, you better check yourself before you wreck yoursellffff
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

tomEisenbraun

[size=18]HAS TROUBLE WITH SARCASM[/size]
QuoteYou sound like the chode at parties who has to let everyone know what his opinion is and that it is the only right opinion on any topic that is discussed.

[size=18]HAS TROUBLE WITH SARCASM[/size]
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

primushead

^
^
^
^
^

I'm LoL'ing Tom!

And geez...the use of chode AND a cock from Meg in the same thread?  I couldn't have asked for better results!

cmccubbin@work

QuoteYou sound like the chode at parties who has to let everyone know what his opinion is and that it is the only right opinion on any topic that is discussed.

dude...get a joke!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

Penny Lane

congrats-i am doing the same thing...i am probably more awesome at it, though
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

primushead

Quotecongrats-i am doing the same thing...i am probably more awesome at it, though

I'll agree with that.  Anyone who actually proclaims that their awesomeness is better than mine is probably right.  

TFowl

dude...get a joke!

You don't get the "keeping a joke going" very well.

tomEisenbraun

dude...get a joke!

wait....that was meant to help perpetuate the joke?

You may need to sort of establish your sense of humor here, or use some smileys to help us "get it"? Maybe some ellipses to help insinuate the whole "leading us on" aspect of that statement...?

cmccubbin25

dude...get a joke!

uh...i'm confused...are you trying to chump me?

yeah..as Mr. Tom said above you didn't convey humor very well, buddy!
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.

megalicious

this thread never really got going.

but... yes, gregg is pretty awesome.

g to the third power. as martha would say, "it's a good thing."
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Angry Ewok

QuoteYou may need to sort of establish your sense of humor here, or use some smileys to help us "get it"? Maybe some ellipses to help insinuate the whole "leading us on" aspect of that statement...?

Boy, if I had a dollar...

[See signature]
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

tomEisenbraun

QuoteYou may need to sort of establish your sense of humor here, or use some smileys to help us "get it"? Maybe some ellipses to help insinuate the whole "leading us on" aspect of that statement...?

For every time you totally rocked the shit out of a n00b?!!

Hellz yeah, dude!

*High Five*

primushead

[See signature]

GREAT signature.  Sure beats mine :-/