Anyone's fam/friends annoyed with your MMJ OCD?

Started by Zzzzzzzz, Apr 25, 2008, 10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zzzzzzzz

I'm only a fan within the last year.  For whatever reason, they didn't click right away for me.  But now, I listen more than any other band right now.  I was obsessed with Phish for years, so family and friends know what music is for me.  I get the feeling I am now beginning to annoy friends and family with my constant barrage  of praise for these guys.  I think they are starting think it's getting a little weird.  Oh well.   Their loss   ;D

Zzzzzzzz

I should say I do have one partner in crime.  My 3 1/2 year old son ALWAYS asks to put on some MMJ.  I've been accused of brainwashing  ;)

Angry Ewok

QuoteI should say I do have one partner in crime.  My 3 1/2 year old son ALWAYS asks to put on some MMJ.  I've been accused of brainwashing  ;)

He is definitely a blessing, then! Lucky dad!
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

cmccubbin25

yep...i catch sh*t from my fiance all the time (even though secretly she loves them too).
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.

fitzcarraldo

MMJ OCD!!!!!!!  Yes!  hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;)  :-*

I have a friend who says he can't stand them. Probably cuz his band got dropped by RCA.  

;D

searchinbig

QuoteI should say I do have one partner in crime.  My 3 1/2 year old son ALWAYS asks to put on some MMJ.  I've been accused of brainwashing  ;)

Same sentiments here friend.

My 7 year old screams Highly Ushpishus of you .

His two front teeth are missing.

Hysterical to watch.

My 14 year old daughter says " Dad don't you think it's a little weird to listen to MMJ so much?", but I catch her humming MMJ tunes also. Her new fav song is - I will be there when you die.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Zzzzzzzz

My wife didn't mind my previous Phish obsession since she was a casual fan that would see them from time to time.  I can't crack her with MMJ.  Not clicking for her.  But like I said, at least my son "gets it."  

chunt983

It is definitely an addiction, having a son request MMJ is probably the greatest thing ever. I don't know what I'd do if I had someone telling me to play MORE MMJ, I think I'd overdose.

I don't know if people are just being nice to me or think I'm a huge loser, because I am always telling people about new songs, TV performances, shows, and interviews. That is why I come here, where there are other people with the same disease.

evilPaauwe

with my friends and family, they have either joined me in my mmj oddysey or they cant stand it/them.
cheers.