Evil Urges coverart!

Started by JerseyDan, Apr 01, 2008, 03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

I really like the image of the Ferris Wheel.  It seems like they are about to approach the top...i.e. theater venues.  I just imagine someone standing in the record store looking at the album cover, but that mysterious dude is just standing there blocking their view.  It's really funny to me for some reason.  It's like when you see them live and there is just the silhouette of some dude right in front of you.

You kind of want to put your eyes in his sockets and you kind of want to tell him to move the fuck out of your way.
There's Still Time.........

Angry Ewok

You know... I still don't like the cover. I think elements of the reverse side are very good, though. I photoshopped the album font on top of a clipping of the reverse side - doesn't look all that bad,

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

sweatboard

Yeah, I like the image you just posted.  It looks like he's getting invited into a brand new world.  
There's Still Time.........

travisr

How do we know this is the ACTUAL album art? You guys are suppose to wait until June 10th to even look at it!! Maybe this is just a temporary album cover, you DONT KNOW if this is the finished product yet. So disrespectful to the band. Why don't you just wait until the band says this is the album art?

Angry Ewok

QuoteHow do we know this is the ACTUAL album art? You guys are suppose to wait until June 10th to even look at it!! Maybe this is just a temporary album cover, you DONT KNOW if this is the finished product yet. So disrespectful to the band. Why don't you just wait until the band says this is the album art?

We must have disregarded the e-mail asking us not to look at the album art that is on Amazon.com, inSound, Pitchfork, and least of all the band's own website and newsletter e-mails... you know, kinda like some other folks disregarded the band's e-mail asking them not to distribute stolen property.

Oops.

:-[

But to answer your question, we don't know that it is the "ACTUAL" album art that will absolutely be on CD's June 10th... for all we know, they may change it at the last minute.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

whothrewthecake

i think instead of that shadowy figure, the band should be pointing to this:

whenever we need a boost, i turn to THRUSTING IN YOUR FACE

biscuitbobo

the three songs i've heard "sound" reddish,brown,blackish and (no pun) and the other sorts, so the color scheme fits to me..but, yeah, what's the deal w/ the dude in the flannel?  is that the back of jim when he got that haircut????
[url="//www.myspace.com/thehellsayers"]www.myspace.com/thehellsayers[/url]

BH

Damn, I wish that guy would get out of the way.

Anyone recognize the building on the left side of the full blown picture?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.