The Already Weak Until June 10 Thread

Started by Bigsky, Apr 23, 2008, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluntmaster

as soon as I heard it leaked I was searching everywhere like crazy.  then I found it. and oh yeah baby, it's good.  now that it's soaking in I played Z->Evil Urges today and it flowed pretty good, was easier to see what was up with Evil Urges almost.  

if I was still waiting for this I bet I'd have really bad blue balls, come on everybody release those musical loads and do yourself a favor, indulge in the beauty that is evil urges.  the crunchiness, oh the crunchiness.  then the soft sensual put it right in your butt part, then the part where I was like "omgz this shit made me piss all over myself, FUCK! I JUST SHIT MY PANTS TOO!" and that was just by the time I got past the end of touch me I'm going to scream pt. 1.   I'll just stop here I don't want to spoil it for anybody.

ycartrob

if I was still waiting for this I bet I'd have really bad blue balls, come on everybody release those musical loads and do yourself a favor, indulge in the beauty that is evil urges.  the crunchiness, oh the crunchiness.  then the soft sensual put it right in your butt part, then the part where I was like "omgz this shit made me piss all over myself, FUCK! I JUST SHIT MY PANTS TOO!" and that was just by the time I got past the end of touch me I'm going to scream pt. 1

wow, after reading that I may not ever listen to Evil Urges, even once it is released.

my tummy hurts.

bluntmaster

seriously. it's like on another level. totally.

ycartrob

bluntmaster, I can tell already that we will probably disagree on some things here, but this ol' fart sure does appreciate your spirit (seriously).

welcome

bluntmaster

thanks, I appreciate that sincerely.  feel free to tell me to shut the fuck up whenever I can get mouthy.

easy jim

Alright, let me say just this:  I'm not gonna be that asshole at the party that bitches when some one puts a bad ass album on.  
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

tomEisenbraun

Quotethanks, I appreciate that sincerely.  feel free to tell me to shut the fuck up whenever I can get mouthy.

Let's be friends.

I agree with Tracy--we'll do a fair share of disagreeing, but hot damn you've got some spirit. Go get 'em, bud!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.