los angeles EU party hosts:  SHOW YERSELVES!

Started by ms_yvon, May 08, 2008, 01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ms. yvon

c'mon!  we're dying out here!

SEND UP A FLARE!

(the concert calendar is filling up for late may/early june...i'm starting to get ansy  :P )
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

the_wizzard

Quotec'mon!  we're dying out here!

SEND UP A FLARE!

(the concert calendar is filling up for late may/early june...i'm starting to get ansy  :P )

Visit to Oregon in lieu of an LA listening party???
consider it my dear....

vespachick

You KNOW you would love to drink some Stumptown in the afterglow on a Sunday morning....... ;D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

ms. yvon

stumptown on a sunday! *swoon*

believe me, i've considered hitting your e.u. dance-tacular!  but when i say the june concert calendar is filling up, i mean that the EVERY weekend is already booked with some rad show.  not just any shows, but performers i LOVE:

the first WEEK of june is almost all jonathan richman.  he's doing a residency here in los angeles:  four nights at the mint.  a TINY club.

if it wasn't jojo, i would consider coming up to p-town.  i love it there.   [smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ms. yvon

magicmarker

hey there... sorry for the delay on my LA preview party deets!
I'm still locking down the location and date/time... probably going to be memorial day weekend in the silver lake area.
I'll be sure to post all about it on here soon!  ;)
cheers-
mark
Music is the universal language!

magicmarker

OK! Details confirmed for the L.A. area advance listening party for MMJ's "Evil Urges"!

It will be on Sunday, May 25th @6pm to 8pm at...

The Shortstop Bar
1455 Sunset Blvd.
Echo Park, CA 90026
213-482-4942

I'll do a new post with these deets too, but spread the word and I'll see you there!  :)

Cheers-
Mark
Music is the universal language!