anyone seen...

Started by ali, Nov 17, 2005, 10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali

hey,
does anyone know of / has seen any MMJ concert footage or live footage on the net in quicktime format? don't know when i might get to see them live, so would be cool to check them out in the meantime.... only have quicktime on my mac at the moment....
its a bit of a hike for them to get down here, so if anyone can help, there's a beer in it for them
 ;)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

sweatboard

"there's a beer in it for them"

You might have to go BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
There's Still Time.........

ratsprayer

i have both conan o'brien performances, and the craig ferguson performance from a weeks ago, if youre interested.

ali

bigger? australian beer is the best in the world.... that's pretty big...

ali

definately interested!!! anything would be great! from the photos i've seen, it looks like they rock out, so it'd be great to see...

sweatboard

Quotebigger? australian beer is the best in the world.... that's pretty big...

This is true.  Those damn Fosters are fricken HUGE.  Like a watermellon on a toothpick.
There's Still Time.........

ratsprayer

Quotedefinately interested!!! anything would be great! from the photos i've seen, it looks like they rock out, so it'd be great to see...

check your private messages, ali.

ali

no no no no!!! fosters would have to be the most awful beer... hardly even qualifies as australian (as nobody drinks it here)

boags or cascade - tassie beers (my local beer)
coopers - south australian beer
 :) :)

Zmog1974

You can't beat a Carlton Coldie or a Tooheys....stay away from the damn VB ....now thats what i call a hangover.

ben grimm

QuoteYou can't beat a Carlton Coldie or a Tooheys....stay away from the damn VB ....now thats what i call a hangover.

Mmm or an ice cold Hahn.
I love Australia and Aussie brew.

ali

carlton is always good - vb is the drink of the devil. disgusting stuff, avoid at all costs.

Easy Morning Rebel

Quotei have both conan o'brien performances, and the craig ferguson performance from a weeks ago, if youre interested.
when were they on conan o'brien show? damn! i missed that.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues