Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. T.

4 more days, piece of cake!!!

::)
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

fitzcarraldo

Awesome. At the listening party we had Sunday we put on the cd but had the volume all the way down.  

;)  :)

ms. yvon

just had this thought, "ahhh, TUESDAY!"

HOME STRETCH!

ps.  murph, hand me that beer, will you. [smiley=beer.gif]

AND IT IS FRIDAY WHICH RULES AND I'VE BEEN WORKING FOCUSED ALL DAY.

sorry to shout, just been having a good work day.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

red

Well folks, it's all happening tonight.  The album is in at the little music shop I work part-time at.  I'm showering, then hauling my ass there, putting my money in an envelope not to be opened till Tuesday and taking Evil Urges.  I'm then going to pick up some coffee and something to eat then haul ass home and crank the stereo to eleven.  

:D

weeniebeenie

I got it today.  Australian cd stores are already selling it.:) :) :)
How loud can silence get?

pawpaw

:D :D :D

There's a KICK ASS record shop 5 blocks from my new place...I've been planning out my June 10th ever since I moved!!!! I see the evening going something like this...walk from work to the shop to buy EU, get home, grab a beer, tear the plastic off, put in the disc, press PLAY!!!!

:D :D :D

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Sherpa

MyLifeISought

"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Bigsky

Very nice...we are on the door step!

tbw

Killgies

Hell Yeah! I can't wait!!! Tomorrow night Evil Urges and some Wine!
"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

lisaskye

One more day.  I woke up and the EU Cd was the first thing on my mind......

WoW,  SOOOOOON...

Love Dawg
Lisa Marie

DavidCrosby

.....I cant wait till tomorrow...but it is going to be nice having it for the 15 hour car ride to Bonnaroo from CT......hope everyone in the car is ready for that one.........
listen to vinyl

Mi Chaqueta

Fixin to get mine tomorrow...........some people at Best Buy will be trampled in the process(note: even though my Best Buy is not crowded, I will seek these people out to trample anyway).  Then I will go home and hit the Tennessee smooth a sippin' JD and have a hell of a solo listening party....