The Stay Strong Until June 10 Thread

Started by mylifeisought, Apr 20, 2008, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorothy_Mantooth

OMG BO WOULD BE BERBER CARPETING BECAUSE IT'S SO SOFT AND WARM LIKE A CUDDLE BEAR. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TO GO FROM 0-60 IN LESS THAN 5
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Dorothy_Mantooth

I might vote patrick to be shag carpeting, because it's hard to vacuum. LLLLLLLLLLol
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

whothrewthecake

i always thought berber had a tough-guy image to it. kinda rough and tumble. i'm going to go with plush for bo. actually, i don't know any more carpet types beyond these two.

Dorothy_Mantooth

Tommy can be wood floorz because they are the most b.a. and they never stir up any trubz.

JOHN MAYER SLEEVE TAT FOR PREZ 2008

whothrewthecake

QuoteTommy can be wood floorz because they are the most b.a. and they never stir up any trubz.

JOHN MAYER SLEEVE TAT FOR PREZ 2008

omgomgomg the z's on all those wordz.

p.s. when did mayer even get that sleeve?

Dorothy_Mantooth

that sleeve tat is like the bar mitzvah of tats.

megalicious

i get the feeling some of you ho's aren't really here for brett

people who've posted in this thread... would you take this pass... and continue to rock my world?
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Angry Ewok

My beard was complimented, yesterday.

8-)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

mjkoehler

Quotei get the feeling some of you ho's aren't really here for brett

people who've posted in this thread... would you take this pass... and continue to rock my world?
Meg- I just want you to know you are getting a standing o in the Koehler household. I think you and I were the only ones to watch the gloriousness that was the trainwreck of Rock Of Love I & II.

ms. yvon

by white wine?  tater tots?  a nice green salad?
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

whothrewthecake

Meg- I just want you to know you are getting a standing o in the Koehler household. I think you and I were the only ones to watch the gloriousness that was the trainwreck of Rock Of Love I & II.

I WAS RIGHT THERE WITH YOU TWO. MEG AND I HAVE TALKED ABOUT IT BEFORE. DAISY WAS THE GIRL FROM THE DARK CRYSTAL

Dorothy_Mantooth

i wish you guys would keep it down, i'm trying to watch tonight's elimination round on American Idol

mjkoehler

I WAS RIGHT THERE WITH YOU TWO. MEG AND I HAVE TALKED ABOUT IT BEFORE. DAISY WAS THE GIRL FROM THE DARK CRYSTAL
Oh...My....god....THAT is where she looked familiar from. I've been trying to "nail" it down. SMELL like Gelfling

My wife thinks she looks more like Janice from the Electric Mayham.

ms. yvon

2 muppets!

janice and that girl/elf in dark crystal do look alike.  who knew?
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Angry Ewok

Well, even though I am still the only guy who loves Rock of Love... it is comforting to know that finally someone sees where I'm coming from with the Dark Crystal reference.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

TheBigChicken

no.......not really :-/could e a star wars moment ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

megalicious

well, i'm here for brett, bitches.

and i'll tattoo it on my neck.

on june 10th
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

EC

i think tom is a bearskin rug

KIND OF LIKE THIS BEARSKIN RUG, BUT WITH FAUX FUR (OF COURSE):

:):):)
juiuuuuuuuuust kiddding everyooooone aldfjasl;dfjal;sdfja

Dorothy_Mantooth

Quotei think tom is a bearskin rug
;D ;D ;D omg i luv you.

p.s. remind me to do a quick photoshop edit and put stevers face on that image.also remind me to get it blown up to a wall size.

Gideon1987

I'm gonna buy it the day it comes out! Screw those leaks. I'm waiting!