• Welcome to My Morning Jacket Forum. Please login or sign up.
Dec 04, 2021, 06:59 AM

Okonokos!  Vinyl!

Started by Nikkogino, Jan 28, 2007, 09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dookie shoot bandit

JUST LOOKED AT MY EMAILS!!!
Ordered!!!
This is AWESOME

Nikkogino

Quote from: Robert Cannon on Nov 17, 2021, 03:25 PMAlso includes two additional tracks on the last side, How Do You Know and Bermuda Highway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish they would have included Picture of You, which was played during that run.  I love Bermuda Hwy, but we have that on Acoustic Cisuoca and Acoustic Chorale.  That's not a huge selling point to me.

Robert Cannon

Quote from: Nikkogino on Nov 17, 2021, 05:23 PM
Quote from: Robert Cannon on Nov 17, 2021, 03:25 PMAlso includes two additional tracks on the last side, How Do You Know and Bermuda Highway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish they would have included Picture of You, which was played during that run.  I love Bermuda Hwy, but we have that on Acoustic Cisuoca and Acoustic Chorale.  That's not a huge selling point to me.

Agree but How Do You Know is a biggie for me.

Nikkogino

Quote from: Robert Cannon on Nov 17, 2021, 05:38 PM
Quote from: Nikkogino on Nov 17, 2021, 05:23 PM

Agree but How Do You Know is for me.
Excited to hear that, but that's $73 I don't have right now with x-mas (curtain) coming up.

ChiefOKONO

Robert Cannon