Seriously folks!

Started by ycartrob, Jun 10, 2008, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

If you see this guy at a Jacket show, watch your ass when they play Highly Suspicious (I'm just sayin', if you're not into that).

Bigsky

all night long      all night...yeah, all night     all night long

sweatboard

That's exactly right Tracy.  So let me go ahead and apologize ahead of time, if you happen to be standing (or sitting) directly in front of me at a show when they play this song.......I WILL BE DRY HUMPING YOU IN THE ANUS, and that is Regardless of your Sex, Race, or Religion.

Sorry Ahead Of Time,

Brian  :-*  
There's Still Time.........

Angry Ewok

No racial boundary lines, no social subdivisions. That's how we like it.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

bluntmaster

QuoteThat's exactly right Tracy.  So let me go ahead and apologize ahead of time, if you happen to be standing (or sitting) directly in front of me at a show when they play this song.......I WILL BE DRY HUMPING YOU IN THE ANUS, and that is Regardless of your Sex, Race, or Religion.

Sorry Ahead Of Time,

Brian  :-*  

since I know what you look like now and it won't be totally random and "accidental".  I will destroy your face if you bump and grind my manly assterier.  just a heads up fanboi.  any willful act of cock placement near or around my ass, mouth, dick, body, etc is not in my comfort zone.  have you ever seen the hulk?  that's what happens to me when dudes try to dry hump me at concerts, sure it's kind of like my body is just one gigantic green boner that can DESTROY stuff but that's what's up.  be careful and be sure to keep that d contained.

hear ye hear ye, I now write into MMJ law that dudes may never bump&grind and or make dick contact with any other hetero my morning jacket fans, out of respect.   inscribe that shit into the stone mr. baxter.  

sweatboard

QuoteNo racial boundary lines, no social subdivisions. That's how we like it.

Ha.  ;)

You know what I really truly believe to be a very accurate statement about Jim?.........

He is truly one of the wierdest people/yet in the most beautiful of ways, that is curently residing on our planet.  

sweatboard

I was watching some Dr. Seuss movies the other day (we were babysitting our friend's kids).  It was "Horton Hears a Who" DVD, the original TV-Short version not the new movie that just came out.  Anyway in addition to "Horton Hears a Who" it also contains "The Battle Butter Book", "Horton Hatches The Egg", and "Daisy Head Mayzie".  I suggest viewing these films if you haven't already.  Anyway, at some point during the films I said to my wife..."You know what?  Dr. Seuss doesn't give a SHIT about entertaining kids, he just wanted to change MINDSETS, and he knew the only logical place to start."  

the_wizzard

QuoteNo racial boundary lines, no social subdivisions. That's how we like it.

speaking of Dr. Seuss....this has and always will be my favorite story

"until neither the Plain nor the Star-Bellies knew
whether this one was that one or that one was this one
or which one was what one... or what one was who."

the_wizzard

And since the girl in this book has my name (not an odd name, but one that rarely shows up in books or songs), I guess this comes in a close second.  Too bad I can't stand eating eggs anymore....