Which ones will it be?

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Jun 10, 2008, 11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

There are always at least a couple of studio tracks that morph into something even more spectacular live.

Which ones do you think it will be?

I, for one, am hoping for a 9 minute version of Touch Me Part I and an eleven minute epic Remnants. 8-)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

Not sure if theyll jam it out 9 minutes, but I think Evil Urges, Highly Suspicious, Al Park, and Remnants are the most likely candidates.

What Im really hoping for is an epic 15 minute Touch Me Once>Touch Me Twice...now that would be off the chain. I think theyll do it for set closers or encores at least a handful of times, if not make it a staple like that for this tour
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

mjkoehler

QuoteThere are always at least a couple of studio tracks that morph into something even more spectacular live.

Which ones do you think it will be?

I, for one, am hoping for a 9 minute version of Touch Me Part I and an eleven minute epic Remnants. 8-)
May all your wildest dreams come true.

sweatboard

Out of all the new songs I'm most looking forward to "touch me part I's"  Live Morphistation.  I think they could launch that one into another dimension.

"I Need A Human Right By My Side, Untied"....THEN - 5min. Space Jam!!!   :o
There's Still Time.........

BH

QuoteOut of all the new songs I'm most looking forward to "touch me part I's"  Live Morphistation.  I think they could launch that one into another dimension.

"I Need A Human Right By My Side, Untied"....THEN - 5min. Space Jam!!!   :o

:-*
What's your seat, row, section for RCMH.   I want to make sure I'm sitting in front of you for that song.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

;D

I actually had to cancell for both RCMH and Bonnaroo.  :'(

vespachick

That is some sad news, brother.  I was hoping to see you and BH untied in the big apple. First EC, now this! Evil everywhere!!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

sweatboard

I wish I knew what happened to Meg.  I don't even know what two different posts that mentioned Meg tonight have meant.  (I need a PM)

I can however feel an overall vibe that makes me feel like she would just want to leave.  The Forum Has Truly Lost Its Heart.  :'(

cmccubbin25

i think we will see "Touch Me (Pt. 2)" morphed in some way with "Wordless Chorus" and "It Beats 4 U."

i think it would fit perfectly with "Cobra," but i don't see them doing 30 min. for just two songs!
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.

BH

Quote;D

I actually had to cancell for both RCMH and Bonnaroo.  :'(

[size=24]WHAT!?[/size]

sonnavahbitch! :-[

mjkoehler

I expect the Librarian to be one of those that you have to see as part of the solo encore JJ typically does.