EU is a roadtrip album...

Started by fortbethel, Jun 22, 2008, 11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortbethel

I tried & tried 2 love this album a few tracks @ a time while driving around town gettings things done but it wasen't until this past Thurs/Fri when I drove from Phoenix 2 Tucson that the album just EXPLODED! EU is a roadtrip LP album!

Love Dogg

If you only have time to listen to it while driving, then yes.  I believe it is intended to be heard in its entirety, and the best way, is to lay down in front of your stereo with your headphones on and spin it like that.  But you're definitely not going to "hear" it while making short trips around town in your car...off and on...stop and go...road rage or road etiquette.  But once you do get it, you can drive around all you want.  But make sure your windows are down and the volume is up so you can spread the word.   ;)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Angry Ewok

Anytime a rolling, rattling ghetto blaster pulls alongside me at a red light... I crank the fucking shit out of Highly Suspicious.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Love Dogg

QuoteAnytime a rolling, rattling ghetto blaster pulls alongside me at a red light... I crank the fucking shit out of Highly Suspicious.

;D
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

knotstilloose

i agree.  during the first week of its life i wasnt totally feeling some of the more country songs: sec, look at you, librarian... then I took a long drive out of the city to do some fishing, and BAM!  Now it's a i fn love every track cd
[url="//whereisbrice.com"]whereisbrice.com[/url]