TTF, AD & EU on Vinyl June 10th

Started by DaFunkyPrecedent, May 14, 2008, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaFunkyPrecedent

go to amazon.com - it say's At Dawn, Tenn Fire and Evil Urges are being released on LP june 10th...YAY!

Say's nothing about ISM though.  Ohh well...i'll take what I can get.  Darla finaly caught on!
God damn those shaky knees.

bearass

this is the day i will go broke

Angry Ewok

Already pre-ordered. That day will be the bomb.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

vespachick

I went home for lunch today and much to my suprise Darla had sent me my AD and TF!  They also took $8.00 off the shipping down to a more reasonable $12.00! [smiley=cool.gif]
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

getinthevan

Just pre-ordered At Dawn and The Tennessee Fire.  I'm all sorts of excited about it.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

EAZYE

QuoteI went home for lunch today and much to my suprise Darla had sent me my AD and TF!  They also took $8.00 off the shipping down to a more reasonable $12.00! [smiley=cool.gif]

Me too! ;D ;D  Am currently spinning TTF
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

oxxys

Awesome I just ordered It Still Moves, T Fire, Evil Urges, and At Dawn!!!!!! Yeah man I have a awesome MMJ vinyl collection now.  

AllyDee

I thought these weren't sposed to ship til June 10th?

I got my At Dawn and TTF records today......they look awesome

Angry Ewok

I want my vinyl, :(...

Kudos to Darla for refunding part of that ridiculous shipping charge for you guys and gals.

Love Dogg

I'm going broke just thinking about June 10.

I've been searching eBay week in and week out for two years trying to spend less than $80 each (going for more like $120) for TTF and At Dawn, but all I want to do is spin them once and frame them with my others, and hang them on the opposite wall from all my The Band albums.  Then, when I stand in the middle of my music room, I will have the two best bands EVER in stereo (on each side of me)!  ;D
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

AllyDee

QuoteI want my vinyl, :(...

Kudos to Darla for refunding part of that ridiculous shipping charge for you guys and gals.

Yeah, I saw this, saved 6 bucks, it was nice

Angry Ewok

QuoteI'm going broke just thinking about June 10.

I've been searching eBay week in and week out for two years trying to spend less than $80 each (going for more like $120) for TTF and At Dawn, but all I want to do is spin them once and frame them with my others, and hang them on the opposite wall from all my The Band albums.  Then, when I stand in the middle of my music room, I will have the two best bands EVER in stereo (on each side of me)!  ;D

Or... You could cut The Band out of the picture altogether and just frame all of MMJ's vinyl. You'd be able to say you have all incarnations and variations of the most awesomest band ever.

DavidCrosby

listen to vinyl

vespachick

;D 8-) ;D 8-) ;D :o :o :o :o :o
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Angry Ewok

Thanks for the pics... cannot wait to get my hands on that vinyl!!!!!!!!!

Kory

;D 8-) ;D 8-) ;D :o :o :o :o :o

thanks for the photo; those are awesome looking! I can't wait to get my copies.
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

AllyDee

These vinyl sounds sooooooooo nice.....

The entire 2nd LP of At Dawn is probably the best chunk of MMJ material grouped on a record...

X-Mas Curtain thru Strangulation! is just a killer set of tunes

BH

Finally got around to ordering all three!  Now all I need is ISM.

Well, and all the rare out of print stuff of course.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

You don't have It Still Moves!?

I thought we were friends.

BH

QuoteYou don't have It Still Moves!?

I thought we were friends.

Hey, I don't even have a record player yet!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.