Touch Me Pt 2 Video

Started by Clarkwork, Aug 16, 2008, 11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

That was sweet...where's my LSD.

j_rud

Quote...there IS a message in the video.
Three towed sloth/monkey hybrids shouldnt use lightening bugs for slave labor?
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

Crispy

Quote...there IS a message in the video.
Three towed sloth/monkey hybrids shouldnt use lightening bugs for slave labor?
I think it's that if three toed sloth/monkey hybrids are going to use lightning bugs for slave labor, they shouldn't try to use all of them at once.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

easy way

I definately got the 'Where the Wild Things Are' kinda vibe from this vid. I loved those books when I was a kiddie.
:)
good times...I think I'll watch it, yet again.
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Croweyes1121

Hey, everyone.  I emailed the site earlier and requested a version of this video that was PS3 compliant (the quicktime version they had up wasn't MPEG-4 based, so there was no way to do an mp4 passthrough) and they've actually updated the site to include one!!  It's a rather large download (234MB), but it should be worth it for those of us with PS3's and HDTV's at home.  It's 720p, 30fps.  According to the guy who wrote me back, 720p is the native resolution that they animated this at, so it should look fantastic.  Just letting everyone know!!

TGMC421

bad ass!  glad i got to catch this before i head out to CO!   :D

Angry Ewok

QuoteHey, everyone.  I emailed the site earlier and requested a version of this video that was PS3 compliant (the quicktime version they had up wasn't MPEG-4 based, so there was no way to do an mp4 passthrough) and they've actually updated the site to include one!!  It's a rather large download (234MB), but it should be worth it for those of us with PS3's and HDTV's at home.  It's 720p, 30fps.  According to the guy who wrote me back, 720p is the native resolution that they animated this at, so it should look fantastic.  Just letting everyone know!!

Dude, awesome!
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Sparkle

BH

This video is just so great.  I love that little guy.  He needs a good name.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Hawkeye

Getting a bit frustrated with this.  I can't get it to download all the way...wtf!!?  I went to the high-def quick time page (thanks btw), tried right clicking and doing a "save as" as well as left clicking on the links.  They'll only download part-way and then quit.  What am I doing wrong?
We could.

shockadow

I love that video and drugs...
O, How time flies, with crystal clear eyes.  But it's cold, it's cold, when you're ending with diamond eyes.

weeniebeenie

That was a cool video!
How loud can silence get?

Hawkeye

Good, finally got this to work!  I just needed a better media player (VLC)
We could.

DavidCrosby

....just saw it and I loved it...
listen to vinyl

Love Dogg

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."