Does anyone else have the Bonus DVD for Okonokos?

Started by Im_The_Dude, Sep 01, 2008, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im The Dude

I looked for weeks and found a copy on ebay.com. I guess in the first issues of Okonokos DVD they included Acoustic Chorale a 6 track DVD of acoustic songs. Does anyone else have it? I wish they included that in the running order of the official DVD.

Later, man.
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

ScottiePlz

I have it, but it didn't come with my Okonokos DVD. It was rubber banded to the back of It Still Moves, which I bought at Homers.

Dillsnufus

well hopefully when mmj get legendary they'll come out with a anniversary edition dvd (and blu ray) with the extra songs.  (blu ray petition? nah won't do anything just a thought)
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

tenn

I have it and mine came with OKONOKOS. I believe I ordered it from EarXtacy in Louisville.

ManNamedTruth

I think I paid 30 bucks from ebay (more than the DVD itself >:(). I bought Okonokos the day it came out and it didn't come with it, that was only at select stores.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

logan5ive

Can anyone hook us "Acoustic Chorale"-less bruthas up?  :)
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

CTdeadhead

This was given out as a Bonus DVD when it was purchased via an independent record store so you had to order it from an indie online or at a store.  i got mine from Ear X tacy at the time but places like Easy Street would have sold it too.  Can't hurt to email those places and ask if by chance they still got em, though a long shot Im sure.  

If you have to go to ebay, I suggest you do.  Even at the time it was one of the only places to get it as I recall most places selling out fast and it is well worth the price you might pay.  The audio has been posted here somewhere, but the video is worth it just for the Where to Begin.

elzar

this DVD is well worth the money - expect it to be one of those highly sought after rarities in the near future. Every now and then one pops up on the bay - prices $30-as high as 75 for some reason. nevertheless, a must have - why these vids didnt make the cut is a mystery to me.

Janet

QuoteCan anyone hook us "Acoustic Chorale"-less bruthas up?  :)

Or help a sister out?  

Im The Dude

I wish I could, I don't have a DVD burner...
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

coldnebraskablue

logan5ive and mmjanet, have PM'd you both.

logan5ive

Quotelogan5ive and mmjanet, have PM'd you both.
Thanks!  :D
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]