Carl has a solo album?!?!?!

Started by YouAre_GivenToFly, Sep 11, 2008, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouAre_GivenToFly

Just found this last night.... not at all what I would have expected but I really am liking it. A good acoustic-based album.

http://thesteamengine.blogspot.com/2008/05/carl-broemel-lose-whats-left.html

I love this band more and more everyday.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

AMightyCaporal

its actually really good!
thanks for the link
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

logan5ive

MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

AMightyCaporal

Quoteits actually really good!
thanks for the link

i shouldn't say actually... because the man melts faces nearly every day- so i should have said  its REALLY FUCKING GOOD
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

easy way

"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

weeniebeenie

This album is awesome!! I can't stop listening to "By The Bar Lights" lately.
How loud can silence get?

Love Dogg

It's been a while since I've listened to it, but it is good.  It's realley sweet.  The girls love it...but then again, there's nothing about Carl that the ladies don't love.  There's a live show too somewhere.  Did y'all get that?
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Fee71

QuoteThis album is awesome!! I can't stop listening to "By The Bar Lights" lately.

That track has been on alot of my mix cds for past year, Im not sure where but I have a recording of him performing this song
"FOR ALL YOUR DAYS I WISH YOU BLINDNESS"

Sparkle

I absolutely love this album, Carl is great. And By The Bar Lights is sweet. That's my two cents  :)

October

i downloaded this album a couple years ago and i really dig it.

some great laid back acoustic stuff.  i also think i have a bunch of songs that weren't included in that sendspace link that are also good.

Crispy

This is some great stuff! I'm really digging Now It's Dark - it's got sort of a David Gilmour trippy vibe.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

lasvegas

Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

weeniebeenie

Listening to Just Enough on the train yesterday. Such a good song.
How loud can silence get?