Hot Fun - Bonnaroo 08

Started by PoolOfAction, Sep 25, 2008, 12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoolOfAction

Hey everyone - new to posting on the forum but I have been a reader and a fan for some time now.  (First show in 2005 in Athens, GA @ the 40 Watt, last show @ "The Fabulous" Fox, 8/2008)

Quick question - who is singing at the beginning of Hot Fun from this years Bonnaroo?

PoolOfAction

Anyone?  D-o-o economics?  VooDoo Economics...??

Love Dogg

Jim.  Then for the chorus it goes Carl, Bo, Tommy then Jim.  Welcome.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

BH

I figured it was just Jim and Carl but I wasn't there.

I'm assuming you mean the high pitched Hot Fun In The Summertime bit?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

PoolOfAction

Thank you!  I'm talking about the very first part of the song.  For some reason, I didnt think it was Jim because you can hear him chime in for the chorus while the other person is still singing.  I assume Jim is singing the high notes while Carl is singing the rest...???

BH

That's definately Jim doing the beginning and someone else (Carl?) doing the high part.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ycartrob

easy way

QuoteRonald Reagan

the actor?
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

Love Dogg

QuoteRonald Reagan

the actor?

This exchange in dialogue, upon this topic is so funny to me for some reason.  It made my day.   ;D
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."