what is the instrumental music played before shows

Started by phishmansbrother, Sep 24, 2008, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salacious D

QuoteAre Jim and Patrick gay for eachother?

Ethel Bethel could adopt their love child and name it My Morning Jatrick ;D

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1222395014
: : : In best Jon Stewart voice: : :
Ummmm......two things. . . .
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

nichless

Thanks aMillionDreams and Salacious D for your responses.  I can certainly understand how such a thing could drive a person to prison justice.  At first, I thought that your ire might have something to do with the song itself.  Personally, I like the song, but for some reason it always gives me an overwhelming desire to run down to my local Lincoln dealership and test drive a Navigator..... ;)

Salacious D

QuoteThanks aMillionDreams and Salacious D for your responses.  I can certainly understand how such a thing could drive a person to prison justice.  At first, I thought that your ire might have something to do with the song itself.  Personally, I like the song, but for some reason it always gives me an overwhelming desire to run down to my local Lincoln dealership and test drive a Navigator..... ;)

It's a really cool song, for sure. There's a really well done remix of it out there, too. . .

Ten points to you for accurately using the word ire in a sentence.
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

axround3r

yall are mad funny

so ive come to think at least Jim if not all the members have dealt with drugs before probobly developing some bad habits. ThATS JUST LIFE, ND ROCK N ROLL. With lyrics like

"Why do we love what is wrong? Big devil told us to sing along" it becomes evident

As for jims relationship life, im a dude so i just dont seem to care.

I do wonder how tall they all are, bassist seems to have some height.