The 64th Song: The Vote

Started by maxc, Oct 11, 2008, 03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearass

xmascriminal

Quotebut cobra will win the B sides - so just let it play with the big boys.

I would personally vote Cobra, but I think O is the One That is Real will give it a pretty good fight. I might be wrong. I just think that it's weird to include only one EP track. It makes much more sense to have two seperate tournaments (also because non-album tracks have less exposure among newer fans) and to have the winners of the two fight it out at the end.

aMillionDreams

The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

xmascriminal

Voting is now closed. The winner is obviously Where to Begin. The others will have a chance to be slaughtered to the Cobra in the b-sides tournament. The voting times have been moved from 6 PM to 8 PM for the album tournament so I'll see you all here then for the first four matchups.

easy way

QuoteVoting is now closed. The winner is obviously Where to Begin. The others will have a chance to be slaughtered to the Cobra in the b-sides tournament. The voting times have been moved from 6 PM to 8 PM for the album tournament so I'll see you all here then for the first four matchups.

All this hype about Cobra may ultimately be its downfall. People tend to jump on the underdog bandwagon. Only time will tell.  ::)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

dragonboy

QuoteFine...  I'll amend my vote to Chills.  Only because it actually was released on a studio album (Z vinyl)
& it's on the Japanese CD version of ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

The DARK

How Could I Know is on the iTunes version.  ;)
In another time, in another place, in another face

getinthevan

QuoteFine...  I'll amend my vote to Chills.  Only because it actually was released on a studio album (Z vinyl)
& it's on the Japanese CD version of ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And is listed in the At Dawn sleeve!  As well as being on the demos CD originally packaged with the album.  Thats TWO albums!  It should be a shoe-in!
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

shulu