JBA Pt. 3 Discussion

Started by maxc, Dec 09, 2008, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xmascriminal

Okay, so the JBA is half over. Next come the loser's tournaments and then the four way fight for the championship. Of course, the holidays are coming really soon and all of are schedules are going to get very complicated. So, I'll see you all here on January 12th for Pt. 3, the losers from the main albums. I haven't figured out the time yet, but I'll let you know when I do. Have a good break.

The DARK

C'mon peeps, we need a turnout next time.  ;)
In another time, in another place, in another face

getinthevan

January 12th...  I'll do what I can but I start school that day and I'll be living in a new city and I have no idea if I'll even have internet at that point.  I'll do my best to participate but at this point I can't make any promises because I'll be rebuilding my life.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

tomEisenbraun

QuoteJanuary 12th...  I'll do what I can but I start school that day and I'll be living in a new city and I have no idea if I'll even have internet at that point.  I'll do my best to participate but at this point I can't make any promises because I'll be rebuilding my life.

Where are you doing school, man?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

aMillionDreams

QuoteJanuary 12th...  I'll do what I can but I start school that day and I'll be living in a new city and I have no idea if I'll even have internet at that point.  I'll do my best to participate but at this point I can't make any promises because I'll be rebuilding my life.

Sorry, dude. You're just going to have to call up that school and tell them something came up!  ;)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

xmascriminal

If you want, it'd be fine with me if we started the next week on the 19th.  Is that good for everybody else?

Grateful Chabo

Crank it up whenever you feel the need Xmas....i'll be waiting   8-)

Im guessing JBA pt 4 will be the losers of pt 2?
"Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul."

xmascriminal

QuoteIm guessing JBA pt 4 will be the losers of pt 2?

Yep.

purvis9876

QuoteCrank it up whenever you feel the need Xmas....i'll be waiting   8-)

Im guessing JBA pt 4 will be the losers of pt 2?

Ditto.
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

hizzo

One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain.

getinthevan

If you want, it'd be fine with me if we started the next week on the 19th.  Is that good for everybody else?

Nah, don't hold it up for me.  I'll manage one way or another.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

easy way

Get it in gear at your leisure, xmas...thanks agian.
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."