At Dawn tracklist question

Started by user_FKA_webmoster, Jan 13, 2009, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

user_FKA_webmoster

When I uploaded the At Dawn to my iTunes from the cd, the tracklist loaded with Phone Went West, Strangulation, and [Data Track] as the last three tracks. I'm looking at Amazon.com and they have a Untitled song between Phone Went West and Strangulation, which I'm assuming is the same song as the one that uploaded as [Data Track] for me. But then iTunes has neither. It just ends with Phone Went West and then Strangulation. So what is the actual track list for the end of At Dawn? And does that hidden track, I guess it is, have a name?

wolof

On my vinyl it goes phone went west, strangulation and the hidden instrumental track

tomEisenbraun

sometimes iTunes gets weird. it should be

Phone Went West
Strangulation
[Instrumental]
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Bigsky

I got At Dawn from iTunes w/out a hidden instramental track...damn you iTunes >:(

g-con

Get this...talk about weird...I bought "At Dawn" off Itunes, no problems or weirdness, and burned my friend a copy, and when he puts the CD in his computer, everything is fine except "Death is the Easy Way" comes up in his Itunes as "Death Is My Sleezy Pay".         ?????????????????
"Any book is a children's book if the kid can read."  -  Mitch Hedberg

ChronicHunger

look at the releases on the site, just a little touch of jim for ya

let the fetus rock

xmascriminal

QuoteGet this...talk about weird...I bought "At Dawn" off Itunes, no problems or weirdness, and burned my friend a copy, and when he puts the CD in his computer, everything is fine except "Death is the Easy Way" comes up in his Itunes as "Death Is My Sleezy Pay".         ?????????????????

Both titles are correct. Check it out: http://www.mymorningjacket.com/gogo/music/atdawn/

EDIT: You beat me, ChronicHunger. Fine work.

Bigsky

"The first 2500 CD releases and the first 1000 vinyl 2LP come with a bonus CD containing 11 demos: Way That He Sings / Hopefully / Just Because I Do / Bermuda Highway / Lowdown / Honest Man / At Dawn / I Needed It Most / Lead Me Father / Phone Went West / Chills"

[size=20]I need to get me one of these[/size]

xmascriminal

Quote"The first 2500 CD releases and the first 1000 vinyl 2LP come with a bonus CD containing 11 demos: Way That He Sings / Hopefully / Just Because I Do / Bermuda Highway / Lowdown / Honest Man / At Dawn / I Needed It Most / Lead Me Father / Phone Went West / Chills"

[size=20]I need to get me one of these[/size]

Or you could get the Tennessee Fire/At Dawn demos disc. But having the original would be cooler.

Love Dogg

QuoteSo what is the actual track list for the end of At Dawn? And does that hidden track, I guess it is, have a name?

I believe it's called, Alabama Come Clean, but some of the pros around here may know for sure.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."