Live from Las Vegas EP - iTunes Canada

Started by admin, Jan 22, 2009, 04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

Patience is a virtue, that Canucks need to learn...

My Grandma tought me that  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

rcs

Halle-freakin-luiah!!!!

Can't wait! :D

Erik26

QuotePatience is a virtue, that Canucks need to learn...

My Grandma tought me that  ;D

Ok next time something like this is released you try waiting. You don't have any idea how frustrating it can be being a huge fan and living in Canada. So when a new album comes out I challenge you to wait 2 weeks longer then the rest of us and see how "patient" you are.
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

knicks4champs

fyi, you actually can just log onto the US version (from Canada) and download it at any time.

rcs

Quotefyi, you actually can just log onto the US version (from Canada) and download it at any time.
I've tried that many, many times and a pop up always comes up saying "Your account is only valid for purchases in the Canadian iTunes Store.  Clicking OK will take you to this store" (just tried it again to get the pop up word for word) and obviously when I go there it's not available.

Were you able to purchase it from a Canadian account?  If so I'd really like to know how cause there are lots of iTune exclusive things only available on US iTunes.

knicks4champs

I've never tried buying it with a Canadian account, but if you register for a US account within the US store it might work.

mjkoehler

You actually have to have a billing address in the country you are trying to purchase from. I have tried for years to buy from Itunes UK and Japan and denied every time because my billing address on the CC is US. shame as I do not mind paying the shitty exchange rates for albums that are not avail in the US or bonus tracks and I do not feel like waiting for them come in the mail.

rcs

Up late and decided to check iTunes...  low and behold there it was!!!

Just finished the first listen and about to start the second.  Love it already.

Dear Wife, Knot Comes Loose and Thank You Too are first time favs.