MMJ on "He's Just Not That Into You" soundtrack

Started by ALady, Jan 23, 2009, 03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

Quoteapparently she has good taste at least though
taste =/= talent

tomEisenbraun

yeesh, that was more...soulless than anything, which really sucks to say, but it just left me feeling really flat. anyone else?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

capt. scotty

Quoteapparently she has good taste at least though
taste =/= talent

well done...Id like to taste her talent too
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

the sun and moon

She should just stick to boobs, bad acting, and talking with a raspy 60-year-old-smoker voice  :)

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI was watching a movie called Winter Passing with Ed Harris, Will Ferrel and our friend Zooey Deschanel (from She and Him with M. Ward) and out of nowhere Old September Blues was playing for a good minute in the backround during one scene.  The movie was still pretty awful though.

Yeah it wasn't very good at all.

I liked that movie, actually. Will Ferrell was a little out of place, but it had some good emotionally-powerful scenes.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

the sun and moon

The bar scene with Zooey and accoustic "Old September Blues" playing in the back is, in my opinion, the best part of the movie. They should have blasted it and continued the song into the next scene.

folieadeux322

I* would eat a mile of her shit just to sniff her ass
Take off those glasses and let down your hair for me...

Ghosts_on_TV

I probably would have went about that a little different.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

capt. scotty

I probably would have went about that a little different.

Id take a golden shower if thats what it took, but eating a mile of her poo? Ill pass.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons