It Still Moves Video

Started by tenn, Dec 12, 2005, 01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenn

http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/m/my_morning_jacket/it_still_moves.html

I'm sure  this is old news to some of you, but I haven't seen it on here. :)

Easy Morning Rebel

I haven't seen it, thank you! ;D
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

Dee.

Hi, tenn.  Doesn't that video just bring a smile to your face?  Here are some others.. don't be a stranger.  :)

hard helmet

QuoteHi, tenn.  Doesn't that video just bring a smile to your face?  Here are some others.. don't be a stranger.  :)

Just watched this for the first time and, Deanna, just like you said.........just a big smile on my face.

loper

Wow, that was cool.  8)
And Johnny's family barn. What a great place to make music!. :)

I wonder if they'll ever reach that creative peak again? ???

BlueGrassHwy

Hello everyone,
  For whatever reason, this string motivated me to get off my buttocks and say hello.  I have been a MMJ fan for a long and wonderful time.  So, I have realized fully that MMJ is truely
[glb]the cream of the musical crop[/glb]
 I have just never shared it to y'all.  

[glb]WHY? [/glb]
...I dont know.  
You/We are good people.  
I have many delicious stories to tell and I am in constant need of allies in my jacket adventures.  I hope that we can become friends and maybe that will blossom into something fantastical.

Thank you for your graciousness ahead of time.   ::)
Alex(ander)   whatever feels right.

Jellyfish

Welcome to the forum,Alex....glad you finally posted.Don't be shy about sharing your stories with us.

And...I REALLY like your user name...BlueGrass fan here too. ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

ali

jacket adventures... sounds interesting?!  :)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

BlueGrassHwy

Thanks for the hello's.

The name just //popped into my head.  Yes, i do like blue grass, but that is actually the name of a highway that runs from louisville to Bonnaroo (with some other roads in between).  Thought it was an interesting dynamic.

I hope it wasnt false advertising that I have [glb]TOO[/glb] many jacket adventures (id love to have more in the future).  I guess that the coolest one at my current state is that a friend of mine that lives outside of brussels is a HUGE MMJ fan and had tickets to go to their upcoming show there and was bummed when I had to inform him about the cancellation... :'(

BlueGrassHwy

I realize and apologize for ruining that thread.  A rough start for me. I'll bounce back in a couple of minutes or so.   :P :-/

And those videos were indeed awesome (as a side note)...

thanx all

ali

hey thanks tenn! i've finally got myself on a computer that can watch the vid & it was great!!! that barn looks amazing!!

love the shot of jim just zoned out in the back of the bus with his headphones on, with the others doing all sorts of stuff...  ;D v cool
love a song for the way it makes you feel