Rolling Stone Thinks MMJ Should Get the Grammy

Started by maxc, Jan 28, 2009, 02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

QuoteIn Rainbows is soooooo much better than Evil Urges.  

Sorry, had to get that off my chest.  

I like In Rainbows, but I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one K.    I think people that are huge MMJ fans tend to compare Evil Urges to other MMJ albums instead of comparing it directly to other music.   There is nothing like Evil Urges, not even other MMJ albums.  And for that reason alone, I think it's the best of 2008.

I like your style  8-)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

QuoteLinda's blog made it sound like they were going.  I gotta watch to see the guys in tuxes!

I think you'll see Jim in a cape.

And her newest entry pretty much confirms that they will be there.  This should be fun playing "where's MMJ?" with my wife when they show the crowd shots during the show!

oh wow! glad i read this! i'll have to DVR it now....that way i don't have to watch all the other crap.

You best watch it not long after you start recording it so as not to have your surprise balloon burst..Ive learned from experience
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

BH

They might just open the show with Highly Suspicious and freak everyone the fuck right out of the place.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

wharf rat

QuoteThey might just open the show with Highly Suspicious and freak everyone the fuck right out of the place.

That would make my freakin' day!

ALady

There's no indication that they're actually going to play at the ceremony, is there?  Be a lot cooler if they did...
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

capt. scotty

QuoteThere's no indication that they're actually going to play at the ceremony, is there?  Be a lot cooler if they did...

Dont think so...I think that reserved for shitty music or selling over 3 million albums, which usually arent mutually exclusive

TGMC421

Damn Grammys.   >:(

It would be sublime to see MMJ melt the faces off unexpected viewers!

aMillionDreams

QuoteLinda's blog made it sound like they were going.  I gotta watch to see the guys in tuxes!

I think you'll see Jim in a cape.

Well, I was half right.  Jim was wearing a cape but we didn't see him.  
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]