And I'm Playin It Over And Over Again In My Head

Started by maxc, May 16, 2009, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xmascriminal

What MMJ song do you have stuck in your head? For me, it's Where to Begin. I listened to Celebracion De La Ciudad Natal for the first time a couple days ago and ever since, I haven't been able to get rid of that song.

TheKnoxvilleBear

Besides The Bear...Strangulation. The crescendo of screams and dark guitar riffs at the beginning and end of the song sound amazing. I also love the sweet melody with the piano and guitars. I just wish I could here it live. Come back to Knoxville!

AlwxanderD10

The NYE version of Dondante, DBP, and Cobra

joepj07

devils peanut butter...over and over...

and btw where to begin is the closest MMJ song to my heart...not to sound morbid but ive made my wife promise that this song will be played at my funeral.  i like the elizabethtown version better though
whos to say that the world can do it better...whos the world can do at all...

rob

Today it's that "How come, how come" section of Cobra.......since I played the Chocolate & Ice EP on headphones late last night.

So awesome, Cobra.
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

AMightyCaporal

I haven't listened to Where to begin in a long time- I'm definitely overdue! I think for me right now its Gideon and golden. but usually changes each day
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Penny Lane

at least twice a day, don dante appears in some form in my head.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

vespachick

One in the Same.

Eyes like caves on my cheeks...
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

weeniebeenie

Somebody Stole (stole, sto-ole) my lighter.
How loud can silence get?

Love Dogg

For me it's a cross between Masterplan and Rollin' Back.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

LEATHER KID

IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

slappymoe

this thread's title is from the song that has been my hangup for a couple weeks now.

learned the chords to "by my car" a couple weeks ago, and now i keep playing it over and over again on my guitar.

if i could only sing, i might be able to entertain someone other than myself.

fleabag

come closer.  that song is like floating on a cloud.  I've been listening to it a lot lately.
...words only got in the way

Clarkwork

If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....