Main Menu

Z EPK...

Started by StayClassy, Jul 09, 2009, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StayClassy

Anyone know a place where I can download the Z EPK at? I check the master video thread, and did a search of the site and couldn't find anything...Anyone know a place to download it from?

You can watch it here http://media.bmgonline.com/rcarecords.com/my_morning_jacket/video/z_epk_300.asx....

but I am having a hard time downloading it.

AlwxanderD10

link dont work :P

AMightyCaporal

Quotelink dont work :P

:'(
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

wakebord

i dont know if they can bottle that magic from those sessions again, but i hope when they make a new album (assuming they do), something like the Z sessions will go down again.  and i hope that the 6th member of the band (reverb) decides that he wants to play again on the album.

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Love Dogg

I've never seen this!  This is fu*king great!  Anyway to capture this?
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

AlwxanderD10

QuoteI've never seen this!  This is fu*king great!  Anyway to capture this?
just right click it and go to save target as, it should save it as an mp4

Dillsnufus

for some reason my mac is playing it but i can't see it. i hear tho . weird .
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Ruckus

I wanna say that I saw this way back but it must have been different because I found the voices of Pat and TT to be rather obnoxious here and I don't remember that.  

Nonetheless cool vid and thx for the post.

I too look forward to the return of the 6th member, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

bslaby1

I wonder if any of those songs on the list that they showed will ever see the light of day...besides Chills, Devil's Peanut Butter and How Could I Know.  There were about three others that I saw and one crossed out, here's to wishful thinking!