Upcoming - MMJ on TV !

Started by ChiefCrowe, Oct 12, 2009, 09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

hi everybody!!!

so I ran into someone who told me this little interesting piece of info:

So one of the people who works on the show American Dad told me that MMJ will have several songs featured in an episode coming in November.  Very cool eh?  I will post more info once i find out more....

AlwxanderD10

Quotehi everybody!!!

so I ran into someone who told me this little interesting piece of info:

So one of the people who works on the show American Dad told me that MMJ will have several songs featured in an episode coming in November.  Very cool eh?  I will post more info once i find out more....
sweet, they already had that random shoutout about a year ago, this should be even cooler!

capt. scotty

My question:

Is spreading info like this the only reason that show gets enough viewers to not be cancelled???!

;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

AMightyCaporal

QuoteMy question:

Is spreading info like this the only reason that show gets enough viewers to not be cancelled???!

;D

ZINGA!

No its because Fox doesn't know good television- they cut epic shows like Arrested Development but keep American Dad going...

it's a mad world we live in I say! MAD!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

joey_rogo

i still can't believe they cut KOTH in favor of family guy 2 :'(

capt. scotty

Quotei still can't believe they cut KOTH in favor of family guy 2 :'(

that's giving American Dad much more credit than it deserves. I dont think I've ever made it thru an entire episode of that show the handful of times I tried to watch it.

I guess that'll change Nov 22 though  :D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

QuoteMy question:

;D

ZINGA!

No its because Fox doesn't know good television- they cut epic shows like Arrested Development but keep American Dad going...

it's a mad world we live in I say! MAD!

Yep...I have a feeling after the Arrested Dev't movie comes out and blows up the box office though, it has a good chance to be back on TV whether thats Fox or elsewhere (this all may come down to Michael Cera wanting to do it or not wanting to).

Not sure if thats necessarily a good thing or not, might not be quite the same brilliance this time around

Guy Whitey Corngood

What's so mind-blowing is the fact that it was actually making room for Family Guy 3, The Cleveland Show (or whatever the fuck MacFarlane's newest travesty to the medium of animation is called) that was the reason Fox cancelled King of the Hill.  Not that it really makes a difference, since all of his cartoons are awful....... but it's still worth noting.  

Y'all hit the nail on the head with Arrested Development, too.  I also hope that the movie does so well that Fox tries to bring it back and that Mitchell Hurwitz has the stones (unlike MacFarlane) to tell them to go fuck themselves.