Okonokos is better than Prozac

Started by buymycar, Nov 12, 2009, 03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buymycar

Yeah, so I was feeling a bit depressed tonight.  Put in MOF and it didn't help my mood much.

Started Okonokos and the serotonin started flowing in my synapses as soon as Wordless Chorus started up.  And then when the beats of It Beats 4 U started up, I was smiling.  I'm on Dondante now.  

This live album is fucking phenomenal.  This album should be making all those "best of the decade" lists.

Thank you MMJ.

megalicious

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

FiddleCastro

Quoteword.
:)

double word!

Tripled.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Jellyfish

Listening to side 2 now.I think it is one of the best live albums of all time.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

axround3r

Wow I just did the same thing tonight...But the other night I did the same thing instead I listened to the show from Louisville Water Park!
That show is insane, they just keep on playing brain melter after brain melter...

mlbrady89

I like brain melters and would love to know where i can get this louisville water park show. also okonokos makes me feel like no other live album does. its insane how much i love these 2 discs. matter of fact ima throw it in now :o

QuoteWow I just did the same thing tonight...But the other night I did the same thing instead I listened to the show from Louisville Water Park!
That show is insane, they just keep on playing brain melter after brain melter...
sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly.

Sian-of-the-dead

Definately!

I was having an icky day yesterday, felt so ill and run down, so I went home from work and put Okonokos on the tellybox while I did some art... It was like therapy! I was singing along with a big grin on my face and watching whilst trying to draw... great stuff  ;D
Don't let 'em take who you are boy, and don't try to be who you ain't...