MONSTERS OF FOLK!!

Started by Shakeykneez, Jun 10, 2009, 11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TGMC421

"Monsters Of Folk – the supergroup featuring Conor Oberst and Mike Mogie of Bright Eyes, My Morning Jacket's Jim James and M Ward – have claimed that sessions for their debut album were haunted by ghosts."

http://www.nme.com/news/bright-eyes/45950

GO4IT

So we're 2 mos out from the MOF album and 2 mos out (+/- a month) from a fall tour.  Doesen't anyone have any inside info from venues that must already have been booked?

brkndwnbus

you can download "say please" from the web site. sorry if this is old news.

BH

Quoteyou can download "say please" from the web site. sorry if this is old news.

Not old news!   I would hug you right now if I could.

(Why did I sign up for the MOF newsletter if they aren't going to inform me of these things?)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

AMightyCaporal

Quoteyou can download "say please" from the web site. sorry if this is old news.

(Why did I sign up for the MOF newsletter if they aren't going to inform me of these things?)

yeah what the eff?  good thing we have the jacketnauts
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

brkndwnbus

OK, good. I was hoping I was breaking some news on this! I signed up for the newsletter and never receive things either. I just go to the site every couple days and see what's new. Today lucked out!

AMightyCaporal

OK, good. I was hoping I was breaking some news on this! I signed up for the newsletter and never receive things either. I just go to the site every couple days and see what's new. Today lucked out!

you da man!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

searchinbig

you da man!

Yup I signed up too but a senior moment made me sign up again and they said I was signed up already. Wtf??

Never got any newsletters either.  :(

Btw, thanks or I would not have known.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

vespachick

LOL, and a free stencil!  Super tshirt making in the future.. ;D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Love Dogg

QuoteLOL, and a free stencil!  Super tshirt making in the future.. ;D

You're a t-shirt magician, aren't you?  I guess I'll only take one for now.   :)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

BH

Already done!  I was going to wear it at Forecastle but I was afraid the peeps would have made fun of me.   I went with dark blue shirt and orange paint.  It worked out pretty good but I think I should have used spray paint instead of brush paint.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Penny Lane

can you make a dry fit one for me LOL? something different...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

larxyz

I made a shirt too and wore it to the Conor Oberst and the MVB show in Detroit a couple nights ago. Had to represent.
Don't let your silly dreams, fall in between, the cracks of the bed and the wall.

searchinbig

So whadda y'all think of Say Please??

Kinda short but nice git work about a minute in.

Anybody?  
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

ALady

I saw a dude wearing one of those Monsters of Folk stencil shirts at Pitchfork yesterday.  I had to run over and give him a high five!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

sweatboard

QuoteSo whadda y'all think of Say Please??

Kinda short but nice git work about a minute in.

Anybody?  

I like it, it kind of remindes me of when Willie Nelson, Al Jarreau, and Bruce Springsteen traded verses on We Are The World.  Two Thumbs Up for the guitar part.
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

sweatboard

sweatboard

sweatboard