700mb to rock his world

Started by mlbrady89, Feb 03, 2010, 01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbrady89

so ive been trying to rally some troops for the southeast tour. One of my friends said "make me a mp3 cd"  so i have 700mb to prove to him mmj is the best. any suggestions? i wanted to mix it up with some epic live and studio tracks
sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly.

ynwa

i suggest checking out the setlist threads to come up a list of the usual suspects & make it from there.  and then tell this friend of yours to youtube both mmj and jj (esp jj @ the rud) to get a glimpse into the awesomeness of a live show.

OR

you could pick your fav live recording so your friend gets the full effect of an mmj show.  oh, and still have them youtube it up!
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

BH

one (made up) word

OKONOKOS!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ynwa

Quoteone (made up) word

OKONOKOS!

errr, yeah - that could work too  ;D

AMightyCaporal

yes, it's hard to beat okonokos... in fact, the only thing that does, is seeing MMJ live.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

mlbrady89

i agree. so this is what i did. I let him borrow the okonokos dvd. On the cd i put my favorites from the studio albums and [EP]'s also some mmj esque songs from MoF album. Then some of the extra tracks on The Okonokos Project. Some bonnaroo 2008 tracks, some waterfront park tracks (celebracion de la..), tracks from bonnaroo 2004,  some tracks from the covers compilation, few tracks from YY's tribute to, and Rudyard tracks. on top of all this i burned him the NYE show from 2006.

thanks for all your guys help, maybe we just help save one young man from shitty music apprehension, and opened his soul
sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly.

ynwa

excellent!  sounds like your friend is one lucky sonofagun.  let's hope they are ready to have their world rocked \m/