Your favorite MMJ vocal section?

Started by kyleschaffer, Apr 12, 2010, 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulshine

QuoteThe screaming parts on Honest Man!

8-)
Because we're all in this together...

mahg33ta

(I know I'm violating the basic rule that other people don't find the little cute-isms your own kids say as funny as you do, but....)

QuoteThe beginning of Rollin' Back....

That's what my 6 yr old calls the "pee pee song", because the beginning sounds like the feeling he gets when he urinates after holding it in too long.... (serious)

weeniebeenie

So are you ready to go my lady? I've been waiting on the boat here, I've been waiting so lo-o-o-o-o-ong ohhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

How loud can silence get?

SaraBananaBear

Quote(I know I'm violating the basic rule that other people don't find the little cute-isms your own kids say as funny as you do, but....)

QuoteThe beginning of Rollin' Back....

That's what my 6 yr old calls the "pee pee song", because the beginning sounds like the feeling he gets when he urinates after holding it in too long.... (serious)

Haha, aaww so cute, I'll think of that when listening to that song now, hahaha  :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Tracy 3000

LOL  ;D

I got confused and thought I clicked on the "What song do you not want to hear" thread and started reading these posts and began to think how clueless all you are!

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good laugh
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

megalicious

the fact that my heart's beatin' is all the proof you neeeeed....
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

FiddleCastro

Quotethe fact that my heart's beatin' is all the proof you neeeeed....

Probably my favorite line in all of the musics.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

hyg234

jim's screeches in dondante around the 5 minute marks, or middle of touch me part 1, i can tell by the sounds you make when you are pleased you see yourself in me

SaraBananaBear

Quotejim's screeches in dondante around the 5 minute marks, or middle of touch me part 1, i can tell by the sounds you make when you are pleased you see yourself in me

Both very good ones, I like those too, especially the rythm (or whatever it's called) when he sings in touch me part 1  :)

dewalston

i cant help but attempt to sing with almost every song, but i really get into during the beginning of OBH, all of Dondante, and It Beats 4 U

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

the part in the bear when jim yells the verse/forever part = quality shit.

Jbones72

I'd have to say Where to Begin, the last verse!!!

mahg33ta

Quotethe part in the bear when jim yells the verse/forever part = quality shit.

Man, I hope to hear The Bear again live someday.   Kinda depressing to think those days may have passed.   I love singing that whole song, especially when JJ really gets going ....

sunnyday

In weeks go by like days, when Yim sings foooorever... it´s like liquid gold :) warms my heart every time.
♥ Team love
excuse the sometimes confusing grammar ... english is not my native language...

tidu

The end of Touch Me Part 2, when the song starts to fade out, and then is brought by back by that guitar note... Although it's not vocals I love going "bummmmmmm"  :D

SaraBananaBear

QuoteThe end of Touch Me Part 2, when the song starts to fade out, and then is brought by back by that guitar note... Although it's not vocals I love going "bummmmmmm"  :D

Mmm, I like it! And agree  :D