MMJ eBay winnings thread..

Started by ericwindmill, Aug 16, 2010, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

It's nothing amazing, just a cool, apparently rare promotional CD. It's just selections from Okonokos.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110563354837&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

SaraBananaBear

QuoteIt's nothing amazing, just a cool, apparently rare promotional CD. It's just selections from Okonokos.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110563354837&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Pwetty darn cool!  :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

johnnYYac

Nice grab.  You never know what you're gonna get.  I snagged an Evil Urges poster signed by the whole band for $11 and a copy of the 2-CD Okonokos, also signed by the whole band, for $15.  You never know what you'll find on eBay.  
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteNice grab.  You never know what you're gonna get.  I snagged an Evil Urges poster signed by the whole band for $11 and a copy of the 2-CD Okonokos, also signed by the whole band, for $15.  You never know what you'll find on eBay.  

did you put that stuff in a pressurized vault so they stay mint?  what a ridiculously great deal.  20years from now when physical media is but a memory that shit will be worth some coin.

same with that 1.50 score OP, well done.  you guys are mmj music whores and I love it.

e_wind

just won this DVD. original asking price was 24$, but i offered 7 and got it! 9.95 with shipping! this is the best pic i can find. its a promotional DVD for okonokos

johnnYYac

Quotejust won this DVD. original asking price was 24$, but i offered 7 and got it! 9.95 with shipping! this is the best pic i can find. its a promotional DVD for okonokos

Another nice find.  

I've been adding a lot of CDs to my MMJ collection, including singles and EPs.  I had the whole catalog digitally from the month between discovering them on Saturday Night Live and the release of Evil Urges (legally, btw).  I don't do vinyl, so the CDs are the next step in higher fidelity sound, I suppose.  

Lots of good deals out there.  Also, make sure you grab a copy of Acoustic Chorale.  Its my favorite MMJ DVD.  There are two up on eBay right now.  

PS: if you haven't picked up the full Okonokos DVD, there are plenty to be had via eBay for well under $20.

e_wind

i have the full DVD, but fully plan on buying Acoustic Chorale. probably my favorite release to listen to. I have some vinyl, so if i see a good deal i'll buy it. yesterday i saw Acoustic Citsuoca vinyl and cd together  for 5$. today when i woke up to bid on it, it was gone.

e_wind

well i finally got my hands on a Acoustic Chorale DVD that was pretty cheap. As of now I need the LP's and the promotional poster and I will have to my knowledge every MMJ released item that involves Okonokos. (assuming there is only 1 promotional CD and 1 promotional DVD) I got the promotional DVD and I wanna see what it consists of, but I can't decide if i should open it up or keep it packaged.

johnnYYac

Quotewell i finally got my hands on a Acoustic Chorale DVD that was pretty cheap. As of now I need the LP's and the promotional poster and I will have to my knowledge every MMJ released item that involves Okonokos. (assuming there is only 1 promotional CD and 1 promotional DVD) I got the promotional DVD and I wanna see what it consists of, but I can't decide if i should open it up or keep it packaged.
But do you have the sticker?

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotewell i finally got my hands on a Acoustic Chorale DVD that was pretty cheap. As of now I need the LP's and the promotional poster and I will have to my knowledge every MMJ released item that involves Okonokos. (assuming there is only 1 promotional CD and 1 promotional DVD) I got the promotional DVD and I wanna see what it consists of, but I can't decide if i should open it up or keep it packaged.
But do you have the sticker?

ooh can I have that?

e_wind

I have the okonoks sticker yes... But I'm more interested in that signed sticker  :)

headhunter

I had a great time sitting in the front row at newport but Johnny was the man to meet Jim and get the great pictures of Jim with him and his family, as well as the signature.

It's the experience of that and the memory of the moment and the day that are really priceless!
was some shakin' and some record playin'

johnnYYac

Sorry.  I was only referring to the Okonokos sticker, but I suppose the signed I Love Mountains sticker does kinda distract.