MMJ and the Chicago Blackhawks

Started by mebrozek, Aug 31, 2010, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBossMan

While I was watching some Champions League Soccer today, CSNChicago broke in to show the press conference formally introducing Marty Turco as the the Blackhawks' new goalie.  They showed some highlights of his career in Dallas, and what do I hear?  The sweet opening keys to Anytime!  It was such a great surprise and actually worked pretty well with the clips.  

I knew if anyone would appreciate this, it would be this forum.

http://video.blackhawks.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=894&id=74863&navid=DL|CHI|home
It ain't evil baby if it ain't hurtin' anybody

ynwa

that's awesome, thanks for sharing!  and hell yeah on the champions league soccer  :)
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

cheesemuffins

Turco is tool old! Nah, he's still pretty good though.

Anyways, great to see my favourite sport along with my favourite music

BigBossMan

i had another MMJ/hockey moment when I was walking into a Flyers game in Philadelphia and during the warmup what do I hear?  One Big Holiday...I commented to my mom (a big hockey fan who got me into hockey) "this is MMJ!"  It just made me even more pumped for the game.  I guess that's the point of the warmup music, but nothing is quite the same as being MMJ pumped.
It ain't evil baby if it ain't hurtin' anybody

rusty95

I was at a Red's game last month and heard "It Beats For You" on the loud speaker in between innings.  Are we getting too close to "Mainstream"?
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

Honest Man

QuoteI was at a Red's game last month and heard "It Beats For You" on the loud speaker in between innings.  Are we getting too close to "Mainstream"?

I don't think so. It just sounds like whoever was working the music has amazing taste.
The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.

Penny Lane

QuoteI was at a Red's game last month and heard "It Beats For You" on the loud speaker in between innings.  Are we getting too close to "Mainstream"?

I don't think so. It just sounds like whoever was working the music has amazing taste.

yesterday at the OSU Football game, the band played "I'm Amazed"...
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

TGMC421

yesterday at the OSU Football game, the band played "I'm Amazed"...
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Whaaat??  +1 for us Okies  ;)