FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by PhriendlyMMJPhan, Aug 17, 2010, 01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

QuoteThe Bear has never really grabbed me....Never was a fan of Yogi Bear or Grizzly Adams either

maybe your brain is fucked up? that's crazy man.  the bear's got some power yo.

i probably need to hear it live

My first MMJ show, I cried during the Bear.  

Give the Acoustic Citsuoca version another go.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

QuoteThe Bear has never really grabbed me....Never was a fan of Yogi Bear or Grizzly Adams either

What I meant was see it first hand at a show as opposed to the bootleg of a show. Of course Ive heard The Bear on live recordings, but it just never stood out to me. I actually dont have Acoustic Citsuoca.

Bermuda Highway never stood out to me all that much either, then it was the opener of my first MMJ show where I was 10 feet back dead center, and its now most likely my favorite Jacket acoustic song, ballad, or whatever you want to call it.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ynwa

What I meant was see it first hand at a show as opposed to the bootleg of a show. Of course Ive heard The Bear on live recordings, but it just never stood out to me. I actually dont have Acoustic Citsuoca.

Bermuda Highway never stood out to me all that much either, then it was the opener of my first MMJ show where I was 10 feet back dead center, and its now most likely my favorite Jacket acoustic song, ballad, or whatever you want to call it.

i totally get it capt.  even if you already love a song, hearing/seeing it played live in person is a completely different experience.  so when it's a song that you're kind of 'meh' about & then it totally blows your mind - it's an amazing & beautiful thing.
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

manonthemoon

Always one of my fav's, I really wish they would play it a little more when they tour as they never seem to.
Alive or Just Breathing

TEO

Gained a much better appreciation of this song as of late. Last time it popped on my shuffle I played it about 3 or 4 times in a row. Really shows off Jimbo's range...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary