Peanut Butter Song

Started by johnwinger, Oct 31, 2010, 07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnwinger

My 2 year old has recently acquired an ear for "Highly Suspicious".  He calls it the "Peanut Butter Song" and demands that I play it over and over..."Dada, Peanut Butter Song!!" is followed by him rocking out in the car.

Hopefully he grows to like the rest of their catalogue.  I'm confident that he will.

Anyway, I thought some of the folks on this board might find this amusing.

johnnYYac

My 2 year old started singing Steam Engine a few weeks ago.  It blew me away.  I sing it to her at bedtime a lot, but didn't think she'd pick the lyrics up so well.  I tried to record her, but she wouldn't leave the mic along.  Last week, she started singing the chorus to Bermuda Highway.  Kids are amazing sponges for language at that age.  It sounds so cute when she says "Daddy!  Sing Steam Pigeon!  'Muda Highaway!"
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

rusty95

Great stories.  My little girl is 4 now,  but when she was one I used to put her to sleep with okonokos,  she would hum the chorus of wordless chorus.  That was prior to any words spoken.  Of course she doesn't remember but I tell her about it every once in awhile.  Her song currently is off the record.   ;D
Y'all got any disco ball back there?