Rampant Badassery!

Started by ms_yvon, Sep 09, 2008, 09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ms. yvon

before the waterfront show i ordered some stickers that i'd planned to pass out at the concert.

they say:  RAMPANT BADASSERY  on them.  they've finally arrived and they are pretty rad!  if you want one, just send me a self-addressed stamped envelope.  the sticker will fit in a letter sized envelope (the ones that are about 9 x 3 in.--i don't have a ruler on me. )

to get my address, PM me.

i've got 100 of these stickers and will pass them out after the upcoming shows (portland, seattle, los angeles)  until they are gone.  for the love of pete, please don't put the stickers on anything at the venues.

**THE STICKERS HAVE NO MMJ LOGOS OR TEXT ON THEM, AND ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE BAND AT ALL--this is strictly the descriptive line i'm giving this tour.  every tour, really, but let's not quibble.**   [smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ms. yvon

i've gotten a bunch of pm's!

awesome.   LET'S TAKE THIS NATIONWIDE!   :D
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

getinthevan

So today in the mail I got an envelope containing not one but two!!! stickers as well as a personalized letter.  Plus a conversation between two dinosaurs on the back of the envelope!  This made my day!  Thanks so much Ms. Yvon!
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

ms. yvon

you're welcome!

so far these stickers have gone out to:  illinois, florida, idaho, pennsylvania, california, texas, new york and today:  mississippi!

i forgot to bring them into the show last night.  d'oh!

anyone out there who wants one, it's not too late.   [smiley=beer.gif]

getinthevan

And mine came to Michigan!

Thats an impressive spread across the country.  I don't think I've ever been made anything thats gone to that many states.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

ms. yvon

how about a sticker state roll call!

-illinois
-florida
-idaho
-pennsylvania
-california
-texas
-new york
-mississippi
-michigan

i'll update the list if i send out any more stickers.  

NATIONWIDE!

coupon

I notice Montana is supiciously absent from that list.

ms. yvon

coupon, sorry to forget montana!   if i've received an envelope from you, your stickers been mailied!  i was pulling those state names off the top of my head.  if you don't get it in a couple days, let me know, i'll send you another.   ;)  the one i sent to rccola WEEKS ago never arrived.  might've been some stuff lost in transit during ike.

ms. yvon

UPDATE!

-illinois
-florida
-idaho
-pennsylvania
-california
-texas
-new york
-mississippi
-michigan
-indiana

[smiley=beer.gif]

coupon

But I'm from Idaho. It's those donkeys in Montana that couldn't sell a Jacket show that I was referring to.

And thank you so much for your kind offer of cool stickers.

BH

Ms. Y, did you get my PM?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ms. yvon

sure did!  check your pm box!   [smiley=beer.gif]

coupon

purvis9876

Ms. Yvon=The Shit. Thank you for the stickers and the note. He could give them the "Colbert bump".
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

ms. yvon

the_wizzard

Quotehow about a sticker state roll call!

-illinois
-florida
-idaho
-pennsylvania
-california
-texas
-new york
-mississippi
-michigan

i'll update the list if i send out any more stickers.  

NATIONWIDE!

If there are any left...bring some to Oregon!!!!!!  I want one!

ms. yvon

state roll call update:

-illinois
-florida
-idaho
-pennsylvania
-california
-texas
-new york
-mississippi
-michigan
-indiana
-missouri!

that's about 20% of the states in the US.  neat!

wizzard, i am def bringing some to oregon and washington this weekend!  let's see if i manage to NOT leave them in the car when i get to the shows..   ;D
[smiley=beer.gif]

vespachick

[size=24]
O R E G O N[/color][/size]
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

ms. yvon

;D ;D  i just let out an audible holler here in the edit bay!  YES, INDEED!

ms. yvon

roll call update:

-illinois
-florida
-idaho
-pennsylvania
-california
-texas
-new york
-mississippi
-michigan
-indiana
-missouri!
-oregon
-CANADA!

eric26 taking this across the continent!

missed out on washington b/c the few i had left on this trip, were in the car.  d'oh!  gave out all but 3 at the edgefield show.

still, have a stack sitting on the piano at home.