my morning jacket dublin for christmas please!

Started by mymorning-username, Sep 30, 2003, 06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mymorning-username

who thinks my morning jacket should come over to irelnad for christmas and play, that would be such a good christmas present,we could all go out and celebrate and listen to them play x-mas curtain!please come back to ireland MMJ! ::)

my_evening_jacket

I only agree if they will play at the Crosses of Annagh in Clare.

shake some action

mymorning-username

yeah well once they come to ireland it would be good, i dont care where they play in ireland ill go see them anyway

my_evening_jacket

I would love to see them in Ireland anywhere.  I have only been there once and I loved it.  A dream vacation would be seeing the Jacket in Ireland and hearing them cover the Pougues Wildcats of Killkenny
shake some action

Lael

I fully agree.. I just saw them perform last night here in Vancouver, but I will be in Dublin visiting my mom for Christmas and I would love to see them again!

anomalyhay

Yeah! Have them go over to Ireland, then I can come over by ferry to see them ;D !! Even tho' i live in scotland, it's a lot easier and cheaper for me to get over to Ireland than if they ever went ot scotland and went sumwhere like Glasgow!  :)
Loneliness breeds in large groups of people.
If your happy and you know it your unusual.

Crazy_Horse

It would be great if MMJ were to play in Ireland especially as the London show is sold out. I think the problem is the radio stations here don't (won't?)play their music. I have been requesting MMJ songs on Irish radio for ages but with no luck.
Still hope they play Ireland, Dublin and Cork at least.