Main Menu

Merch

Started by MMJ_fanatic, Mar 03, 2006, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

I just bought all the new merch from the website...new shirts to proudly spread the gospel with and a blacklight poster to boot. Pretty cool 8)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

Pretty cool if your a normal sized boy.

We need some girl shirts on there!  :)

MMJ_fanatic

ahhh c'mon.  just pop a Tee on---it's alllll good ;)

beammeup

how do the shirts fit?

do they run small? hows the material/quality?

Angry Ewok

I've got the black Z shirt... it shrunk an entire size, so you might want to look at getting a plus size from what you normally wear.

The material is good, nice and soft... I've worn this shirt thousands of times and the art hasn't turned to dust yet, either.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

SMc55

Hey beammeup, bend over and I'll show ya  :D

MMJ_fanatic

Quotehow do the shirts fit?

do they run small? hows the material/quality?

Naw they fit fine--just hang dry 'em cuz they're cotton

Dee.

I have the poster.  It's awesome.  

wellfleet

they fit really small if you've been well-endowed in the chestal region.
and definitely don't throw in the drier because it will shrink into doll-size. i love american apparel's politics but their Ts are high-maintenance.

on that note, there are several sellers on Ebay selling the shirts (house, Z cover, etc) for 14.99 and 17.99. i think the shirts may be knockoffs and not bought from here. anyone have info on the legit-ness of that?
everything sucks. really.

JacketGal

Quotethey fit really small if you've been well-endowed in the chestal region.
and definitely don't throw in the drier because it will shrink into doll-size. i love american apparel's politics but their Ts are high-maintenance.

on that note, there are several sellers on Ebay selling the shirts (house, Z cover, etc) for 14.99 and 17.99. i think the shirts may be knockoffs and not bought from here. anyone have info on the legit-ness of that?

Exactly! The Z shirts Do come in ladies syle but they are snug...you are right wellfleet!  In fact, I love mine so much II care for it better than I care for my more expensive clothes! ;D

No idea on the ebay shirts, as long as they're availble through the band's channels, I buy them here.
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.